2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sad thing is that so called sneaker heads are the ones who do this crap. I always keep a couple of boxes around.

Congrats.
Thanks, and that's probably true about them being "sneakerheads"

I don't resell that often, but I do keep a few boxes in case I trade or decide to sell something.

Hit em with the...

1224231_o.gif

Lmfao #DyingRightNow

Missed you broslice
I'm about to start a new career as a train operator with MTA so I'm training people at my current job before I leave. I've been crazy busy. I'm try and get on here so I can speak with my fam

So many good deals today don't know what to do waiting on classic skate info tho ahhhhh

Pretty sure they charged box last time smh Just want more LM's

Last edited:
Damn, that seller spent $15 on shipping. Crazy thing is, every time I've used USPS Priority double boxed, it was always $7.35

@af1 1982  Teach me your ways. USPS Priority on a 3-4 lbs box from NJ to the west coast is about $15 in-store. Adding insurance and sig confirm bumps it up to about $20.

@PHAMO  Can't access the link. Anything special on their FB page that Classic hasn't already mentioned on IG/Twitter?

@af1 1982  Teach me your ways. USPS Priority on a 3-4 lbs box from NJ to the west coast is about $15 in-store. Adding insurance and sig confirm bumps it up to about $20.

@PHAMO  Can't access the link. Anything special on their FB page that Classic hasn't already mentioned on IG/Twitter?
Well I usually don't do insurance. Sig confirmation is a must. I've found that size is more important than weight (pause). Definitely trim the box if you can (double pause)

This thread is easily the best thread of nike talk, so many awesome guys who contribute a lot and everyone helps each other out, and ive only been on here for a little over a year and this is the only thread I really visit consistently. Just want to give everyone their props yall are great people 
happy.gif
nthat.gif

x2 bro
x3
i hope my son buys me shoes for Father's Day when he's older. :smile:
No joke! Like, my family is blessed when it comes to shopping for me; cash money, kicks, or giftcards.
How much do the supreme dunk hi red vnds go for? Size 8.5 if it makes a difference
Why in God's green earth is your capslock turned off? You okay fam?

Back
Top Bottom