2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Way better?

I still think they're both ugly tbh, the print is horrible.

Concept is ok at best. 

As ugly as the grammy dunks were they weren't as literal.

The best dunks have a great concept that isn't superliteral but nods towards its source, they dont feel thought out. ok red carpet paparazzi, flash, they literally threw on flashes, red carpet and an actual camera.

So many places to look for inspiration, the camera itself, primarily black leather, using black iridescent (oil spill) type leather for the swoosh to represent camera lens, fluffier red insides for actually stepping on the carpet, black 3m midpanels for flashes, but black and sleek like the clothing worn on a red carpet, a single walk of fame star with brooklyn projects logo. Line the paper with BP logo to copy the back splashes they use for photos. little gold detailing on lace tips.

its not hard

Last edited:
It's Friday… I wanna Buy some shoes….

But i'm smoking good ..Listening to some SHADE 45… contemplating which ones to pick up next…..

A few pages back there was questions on how much the black UCS dunks retailed for at concepts, in store the shoe was 190something... But after tax came to 199.43. This is the tin box set alone no additional clothes

Online they were 240 shipped

Today's wear, not an SB, not even a Pro B, but I do wear them with a zoom air dunk insole. Cave Purples, still have some of the best suede I've ever had the pleasure of owning on a pair of dunks.

Today's wear, not an SB, not even a Pro B, but I do wear them with a zoom air dunk insole. Cave Purples, still have some of the best suede I've ever had the pleasure of owning on a pair of dunks.
UGLY DUCKLING PACK  YUMMO

These r dope

I will answer in a non gif and say the concept was cool but the finished product is a failure
the concept was cool in theory.. i just can't hang with the colors, the flashbulb flashies or the camera "logo"... and i don't care for it being a high.
PASS

Back
Top Bottom