2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

OKAY GUYS. Here's everything I've got on the upcoming releases:
Cali highs confirmed for the 30th. More limited than the Tiffs for sure but will be available if you put in any effort.

Rukus dunk is for sure getting a wide spread release, as far as I know it's the same as the instore version minus the extras. Expect those to drop the Saturday after the 16th.

Again, .25$ go out to most retailers 9/1. So expect them around that date.

No word on Beijings yet. Those were as big a surprise to me as everybody else.

I've stated most of this over the last couple pages but just wanted to create one consolidated post and let you know everything I've said the last few posts is 100% good to go.

Do you own or work for an SB account store?

Comes with a newspaper as the tissue paper and the Kicks come in a crawfish bag withthe net type material. Don't know if there's any special laces or anything like that

Pretty cool but not "extra money" cool imo.

I dunno I'm a huge fan of lacelocks... special lacelocks is prob one of the best things they can add on cuz they physically enhance the shoe (special laces too)

Last edited:
OKAY GUYS. Here's everything I've got on the upcoming releases:
Cali highs confirmed for the 30th. More limited than the Tiffs for sure but will be available if you put in any effort.

Rukus dunk is for sure getting a wide spread release, as far as I know it's the same as the instore version minus the extras. Expect those to drop the Saturday after the 16th.

Again, .25$ go out to most retailers 9/1. So expect them around that date.

No word on Beijings yet. Those were as big a surprise to me as everybody else.

I've stated most of this over the last couple pages but just wanted to create one consolidated post and let you know everything I've said the last few posts is 100% good to go.
Repped

Let them dry out, unless that is dried out, then you're done.
Alright, I'll let them dry out so once they are dried out is there just absolutely nothing that can be done?

Also, Whats he deal with the Crawfish release? Anybody know where we'll be able to cop other than the shop?

Also, if anyone knows where I can grab some Nike Dunk Low Safari's in 10-11 PLEASE let me know!

Alright, I'll let them dry out so once they are dried out is there just absolutely nothing that can be done?

Also, Whats he deal with the Crawfish release? Anybody know where we'll be able to cop other than the shop?

Also, if anyone knows where I can grab some Nike Dunk Low Safari's in 10-11 PLEASE let me know!

What exactly did you do to them? If that's just water put in a shoe tree to make sure the shoe keeps shape, some one else might be able to tell you if you can rescue it from some other liquid.

What exactly did you do to them? If that's just water put in a shoe tree to make sure the shoe keeps shape, some one else might be able to tell you if you can rescue it from some other liquid.
I was actually cleaning another shoe and had those near by. Tipped over some water onto them and a cleaning solution that was next to them and some got on them.... :/ This is my second pair, so I have another but I have two pairs because I want both so I wanna try to save em. Its only on this shoe btw so getting rid of them is kind of not on my mind.

I've asked before with no answer cause I'm fairly positive he's the dude who claimed his manager said the 25¢ were releasing the 9th. It's nice he's trying to provide info from his shop but he's pretty much just recycling things most of the thread already knew.

damn, son, want us to wash your car too...to all the lurkers, this is exactly how NOT to introduce yourself  
laugh.gif

WTK's were fairly easy to cop on KB24...

The problem started with the Prelude 2's..
I remember you and me cooked on that release. Too damn easy. This was before ATC services started offering it on KB24. Then it was impossible

Comes with a newspaper as the tissue paper and the Kicks come in a crawfish bag withthe net type material. Don't know if there's any special laces or anything like that
There WILL be extras, laces of course. But there is more in a total pack. Just not 'complimentary'.

Patience young padawan. :tongue:

Last edited:
I've asked before with no answer cause I'm fairly positive he's the dude who claimed his manager said the 25¢ were releasing the 9th. It's nice he's trying to provide info from his shop but he's pretty much just recycling things most of the thread already knew.
I work for an SB account. and no, that wasn't me. Only date I have ever heard on .25s was 9/1. Not trying to recycle info, just trying to get you guys hard confirmation on stuff from a real spot, not a blog on the internet or whatever. 

I said it and corrected it manager of the spot mixed up with the bp

Small sizes of a few dunks available with 20% off. One of them is Sequoia's in a size 7 for $55 after discount (you still need to pay international shipping, so it could be a wash, but if you buy a few pairs it could help alleviate that cost). 

http://www.scenepreston.com/nike-sb/2233-nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-sequoia-metallic-zinc.html

http://www.scenepreston.com/nike-sb/2770-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-smoke-ion-pink-baroque-brown.html

http://www.scenepreston.com/nike-sb/2967-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-dark-atomic-teal-wolf-grey.html

http://www.scenepreston.com/nike-sb...eam-red-rugged-orange-black-laser-orange.html

There WILL be extras, laces of course. But there is more in a total pack. Just not 'complimentary'.
Patience young padawan. :tongue:

I hope it's not those DGK shirt and board. I'd be down for a tee, but I don't feel right wearing DGK

I work for an SB account. and no, that wasn't me. Only date I have ever heard on .25s was 9/1. Not trying to recycle info, just trying to get you guys hard confirmation on stuff from a real spot, not a blog on the internet or whatever. 

I said it and corrected it manager of the spot mixed up with the bp
I stand corrected. My bad my bad my bad....keep bringing the info homie, would be nice to know where but always appreciated. I was just in a bad mood from work haha, my bad playas!

And I would love to give you guys more info, but inventory and orders and stuff like that is SUPER sensitive as far as Nike goes. Just doing the best I can to help out my SB fam online. 

I stand corrected. My bad my bad my bad....keep bringing the info homie, would be nice to know where but always appreciated. I was just in a bad mood from work haha, my bad playas!
No worries dude! I would love to give location and all that and hook up all the SB homies, but again, anything shop specific is very sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom