2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So weird brooklyn projects had more significant differences. 

yellow laces can be bought online, and the stuff in the box can be done yourself if you really want that flare. (crawfish bag and newspaper)

so the box literally is the piece de resistance 

Last edited:
Just came from my local to look at the BP GR and Black Gums in person. Not sold on BPs not even for sale. They're officially scrapped off my list. Black Gums are nice but still gonna wait for sales on them. I asked the store manager about the Quarter Snacks he said he's expecting them to arrive there Monday and he was only able to get 15 pairs and another 5 pairs on Backorder! :wow: lol Gonna be on lookout on my IG for them to post them Monday and gonna give a call as well.

It works now, wasn't working but at $144 with shipping that is steep for just the shoes
What's retail on the non-ISO pair?
How 'bout Crown Royals for $64?

http://www.transportskate.com/clear...-low-premium-quasar-puprle-metallic-gold.html

cc/ @Siye  

Last edited:

Today's wear. I can't be too upset about not getting the dunks today because I know that I've got a pretty well stocked closet.
Yeah but if you really want em they shouldn't be tough to get later

Hm sport blue 1s--are those the kos
yeah.. interesting right?
Those are the "Royal" KOs.
Yeah. Nah.
Not sure if srs? Google the style code.
I meant nah they're not royals at all.
That's why I put it in quotes homie...that's what everyone was calling them when pics first started popping up before it was known that it was going to be Sport Blue instead of Royal.
mmmmm....AJKO's

would've looked so nice with Royal Blue.  

anyone in here think they'll ever release Royal 1's with "Banned Quality" leather?  would be nice if they actually released them online too.  what about a Royal Yeezy? bout to head out and cop that Macbook & PS4.  Macbook cuz it's gonna be for personal use (If you know what I mean) & I don't wanna have to deal with viruses.  Hope Sony releases games for the PS4 soon, until then Imma use it primarily for netflix & playing classic PS2-3 games.  NFL Season comin' up, what teams do you guys follow on twitter?  Wish LA had an NFL team...its been so long.  #KOBEIDSOLDOUT #TMNTFILAS #NTDIARYENTRY01

Last edited:

mmmmm....AJKO's

-pic removed-

would've looked so nice with Royal Blue.  

anyone in here think they'll ever release Royal 1's with "Banned Quality" leather?  would be nice if they actually released them online too.  what about a Royal Yeezy? bout to head out and cop that Macbook & PS4.  Macbook cuz it's gonna be for personal use (If you know what I mean) & I don't wanna have to deal with viruses.  Hope Sony releases games for the PS4 soon, until then Imma use it primarily for netflix & playing classic PS2-3 games.  NFL Season comin' up, what teams do you guys follow on twitter?  Wish LA had an NFL team...its been so long.  #KOBEIDSOLDOUT #TMNTFILAS #NTDIARYENTRY01
Nike did finally end up dropping the Royal 1s during the major JB restock earlier this year (and Eastbay released sized 16-18 online as well)...and people still are under the impression that OSx is virus free?

Back
Top Bottom