2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People are gonna be saving that snack cake and trying to sell it ten years down the line when it's growing hair :lol:

QUARTERSNACKS - IN-STORE ONLY

(phone orders accepted Monday)

Repped for feeding the hope. Praying that's the truth... I think I'm more excited/hopeful for Beijings than any SB drop this year. Look perfect. 
On hearing news that Beijings will drop in the states in Sept...
Same here. Need to cop a size 5 for retail for my girl.

Last edited:
Someone hold me down on a size 10 of the Rukus until I can pay you......help a ninja out! Lol jk...glad the regulars ate

Hey SB fam!

Managed to get a pair of Crawfish from Premier and I'm already trying to piece together my pseudo-in-store edition (Thanks @mints) ! I've just been looking at some of last year's releases and now the Uprise Dunks have caught my eye upon second glance. Premier still has my size for $65 but, I could've sworn I've seen them cheaper elsewhere. Does anyone know of a better deal for a DS size 10 (on the Bay or at an outlet) ? 

Thanks in advance!

This Tactics IG pic is really what convinced me to pull the trigger:

I don't really do red shoes... the only other pair I have that's predominantly red is Lobsters... but something about these are pretty awesome.

moochin it moochin it

Just trying to help. If you want to be like a real LA person you'll use the Times Picayune for the newspaper, I find that it soaks up crawfish better than the advocate.

Picked up 4's and 10's this lovely morning. 4's are stoopid kute. Mission of finding a throwback Rockets Tee begins.

Back
Top Bottom