2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For everyone asking about sizes smaller than 7...unless I'm mistaken (possible but not likely), they had sizes smaller than 7 (specifically 6-6.5)

The InventoryID was skewed by 2 from my original post about them, meaning that there was no 5 or 5.5 like SPoT said there would be, but there were definitely a 6 and 6.5.

Called they gave me the shipping had my email wrong ,and they charge tax because they treat it like an in store purchase . Now the wait ,crawfish should be here this week as well ,my pockets are gonna cry this month

For everyone asking about sizes smaller than 7...unless I'm mistaken (possible but not likely), they had sizes smaller than 7 (specifically 6-6.5)

The InventoryID was skewed by 2 from my original post about them, meaning that there was no 5 or 5.5 like SPoT said there would be, but there were definitely a 6 and 6.5.
I had my PM going and the second it updated I was on the page, I never saw below 7...

LL

Last edited:
Here I am trying to drive and buy, having to mess with my work device to clock back in and answering work calls all at the same time and after all that I get cart jacked. Guess it just wasn't meant to be today

Maybe the in store release will have the smaller and larger sizes? When I refreshed the page, there was nothing smaller than 7 and nothing bigger than 14.

Anyone swinging through to store today? I'm curious...

Back
Top Bottom