2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ended up passing at spot, I'll buy from my local shop when they get them in. Glad you all were able to get them for the most part :nthat:

copped a 7.5
You picked up the last shoe in stock. Nice 
glasses.gif

now for the following posts to start flowing in...

"I hope they didn't oversell!"

"I haven't gotten my order confirmation yet! Has anyone else not received theirs?"

"Did anyone get a shipping confirmation email yet?"

...and so on.
:rofl:

I was cart jacked...

Not quite...if you saw me on twitter - you saw how busy i was trying to help ppl out with the releases

that's all i ever do...i try to eat - then i try to help others eat

ask anyone that knows me

your slides should be there wednesday

Rep

Missed spot by 10 min I'll find that 12 at some point

"I haven't gotten my order confirmation yet! Has anyone else not received theirs?"

...and so on.
So true, can't stand those questions. Mostly will be new folks to this thread specifically cause the norm and pros don't ask or worry. It's like if you were charged why wouldn't they come and the vast majority aren't wearing them so I never understand the rush anyways

...and so on.

thats all me with the shipping. Ive had a record 12 transactions mess up on me from kith to cncpts to undftd. now im always paranoid.

So true, can't stand those questions. Mostly will be new folks to this thread specifically cause the norm and pros don't ask or worry. It's like if you were charged why wouldn't they come and the vast majority aren't wearing them so I never understand the rush anyways

In a thread for a single shoe it even sucks but in this thread for all the dunks its was to much congestion this thread moves to fast as it is without that nonsense

Idgaf I ask
Anyways if you miss out on the 25cents I wouldn't be too worried salvation said they getting a restock sometime next week,so I figure other shops will do the same

Last edited:
Salvation put the wrong zip code on my order, had to call them back to see if they can correct it. Now they need to get a hold of UPS, check your tracking info guys, they were slammed yesterday with phone orders.

They just called me back and updated the info :smokin , also they said they are getting a restock this week of the QS. Cali's will be available for phone order in Monday after RD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom