2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am still on the hunt for the Dunk High Birch/Hyper Red's. I slept hard and cant find my size anywhere 
mean.gif

I'm so dumb. It's rained everyday here for the last month at this time and I decide to wear my QS for my evening class

*sigh*

**** man nike.com takes for ever ... I hate UPS shipping [emoji]128530[/emoji] them calis r taking for ever . Anyone that order nike.com have the issue of it taking for ever

Mines finally updated. Says to expect them Thursday. Check yours again.

Yeah just because nike sends a shipping confirmation doesn't mean they ship that day. Means label was made and all that's left is for ups to pick it up. Since it's on Saturday and ups doesn't work Saturday that means the next day it would be picked up would be today. Patience is key people.

Damn just got an email from Identity and they cancelled my QS order.
I got a call from them to confirm my info. They said I got the last 9 and if I didn't call back to verify, it would be given to the next order. Sorry if you ordered a 9.

I'm never in a rush for shoes to arrive. It usually takes me at least a few weeks (at the earliest) to get around to wearing them and that can go up to a year or so sometimes depending on when the shoe drops (midwest weather).

Back
Top Bottom