2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got mine yesterday, did a lace swap on the Cali's, kinda feeling the lighter brown. My pics are laughable to whats being posted :rofl: Dope stuff fellas

QS are double up worthy if I had the cash.

Can anyone point me towards a tutorial for retying the extra laces like they come from the factory? My extra laces with my Quartersnacks from SPoT were just thrown in the box.

I tried Googling it, but came up empty handed because I didn't know what to search for.

Second pair of QS came in today and that solidified these as my 'go to'
smile.gif

When I first saw pictures a few months ago, black laces were staying in these 100%. But now, I'm not so sure:

Just ordered a pair, silver laces are def what im going with..especially with somps on the way, each black kick needs a diff flavor...a good look imo

I know there are plenty of shots of the calis floating around, but wanted to share a detail shot or two... The leather is indeed nice... a touch thicker than most recent releases. And definitely soft, not plasticky at all. The brown suede is short, but I don't really mind it... it kind of works with the shoe. I am a bit disappointed with the QC - of my pair at least. Lots of glue (even a spot on the middle of the toebox), some white junk here and there above the midsole, some of the threads are discolored... not the best. But I still like 'em. As a clean white-based high with some accents, they're pretty solid.

same here. white stuff on the toe box but im gonna use it for weightlifting so my LM's can rest a bit lol

NDC just cancelled my crawfish too. what the hell

My two favorite Dunk SBs this year that are not Tiff Highs, Jordan 1 x SBs and others I can't name off:

Amazing what a simple colorway with a gum bottom and great materials can do.

While cleaning up, found these again in a pile...need to un-ds these someday too...

Sharks in a size 9 would be name your price terrority for me

so i slept on the calis because i went on vacation to hawaii which was costly... anywhere i can cop online or doing phone orders? thanks :pimp:

Y'all gonna keep buying second and third pairs of quartersnacks or ya gonna let em go on sale so I can cop and skate them?

I mean really, it's a black suede shoe. You could wear it daily for 5 years.. 

I've actually been contemplating picking up a second pair to skate. I'm about due for a new pair of shoes and I'll be on a new deck soon too anyway lol

@civickid96 I noticed you said you found those sharks in a pile Again! Bruh how do you just have sharks sitting around DS and not know about it? lol

I just noticed a flaw on my pair of Quartersnacks. I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this case. I'm kinda bummed cause I really like my pair, and I'm a little OC when it comes to stuff like this.

If you look closely, the "Quarter" heel stitching of my pair is of a different shade. It's more of a brown than a silver/gray. I'm sorry for the crappy pic, it's much more noticeable than it looks like.

Last edited:
I just noticed a flaw on my pair of Quartersnacks. I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this case. I'm kinda bummed cause I really like my pair, and I'm a little OC when it comes to stuff like this.

If you look closely, the "Quarter" heel stitching of my pair is of a different shade. It's more of a brown than a silver/gray. I'm sorry for the crappy pic, it's much more noticeable than it looks like.

I feel you. If I could, I would return them when I noticed it. But then again; are you looking at your heels when you walk?

I feel you. If I could, I would return them when I noticed it. But then again; are you looking at your heels when you walk?
I could still return them, but I'm afraid that I might get a flaw worse than this lol. Is your pair like this as well?

Back
Top Bottom