2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Had to do it today.

YOTHs, SOMPs, and Bao's werent as easy as the latest releases for varying reasons.

It looks like after the factory strikes Nike just said "F' it we're mass producing everything!" :nthat:

Last edited:
Dope that everyone is eating. I'm at Nike Santa Monica now and I think I'm the only one here waiting for the Beijings.
I would have copped from Concepts but looks like they're sold out of 10.5.

With all these hutongs still in stock I hope they send me a good pair with that lighter gray on the midpanels lol

I just need to stop ordering from random Ohio shops before drops. lost 20 bucks on Calis last week and now got a call back from unheardof that the order did go through last night although i thought it didnt since they didnt take my info besides CC and were supposed to call me back last night.

Now i have 3 pairs on the way and need to cancel 1, and will have to cancel my NDC order, and probably keep 2 :/

Double screwed cause i have to keep the one i paid 138 for... I need more patience.
I did the same with calis and paid 138 yesterday but just see the positives in the situation.

You can match the best pair to keep and return what you don't like.

I really liked how this release went down. I still think they were fairly hyped but just amazing availability everywhere. From 4-15 you could find atleast a couple of places online to grab a pair... no 8-12 nonsense. I love how hassle free this was for tiny feet and sasquatches alike. Wish every QS release was like this. :smile:

Sneaker game nowadays is a gamble when it comes to hype. Paying $175 for a guaranteed pair gave him peace of mind.
Didn't work out in his favor this time but at least he got them.

Back
Top Bottom