2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Personally I like that all the pairs are mismatched. Makes each pair a little unique. Good to see that they are/were available in abundance. Everyone that wants a pair can easily get one. Resellers will be taking L's on another SB release. LOL
dark or light panels on different pairs are ok but id like for it to be consistent. is it too much to have matching side panels on the pairs ? lol either have matching dark or matching lighter grey/marble on each pair. why the different light panel and dark panel on each sneaker making them look like they belong to 2 different pairs. it makes it odd looking imo.

and then you see a flawless pair like this, its night and day.

Last edited:
Homebase for those in need

Call 610-866-0540

sister picked up a pair for me this morning from niketown NYC. glad all is eating..where is the guy cooking a wok full of fried rice gif?

@chizzle

I dunno yo.. the pair on hand look really good. I think one of my fav midpanels. I think you really lucked out!
I know, the more I look at them, the more I'm keeping these and returning the other pair.

I usually just go to Nike, pay retail and tax to have them in hand, then order online for a discount and when they arrive decide which to keep and take the other pair back to Nike.

sister picked up a pair for me this morning from niketown NYC. glad all is eating..where is the guy cooking a wok full of fried rice gif?
what a nice sister.  I like those right shoe a bit more on your pair.    the lighter panel has more contrast and looks better imo.  

I like the black laces instead of the white on these sneakers...

May change once I try them on though.

Really glad I picked these up. They look great in person too. The mismatched side panels don't bother me as much as I thought they would. Alright, back to lurk mode

Shoe Installation has sizes of the Beijing's as well (Free ship no tax I think) call up to secure a pair (303) 440-3820

since im working overseas 

i had to pay an extra 40 $ 

on top of all sb purchases to get it delivered in my place

i'm in the desert an i don't have this kind of shoes here

sairo sairo doesn't Tactics ship worldwide?

They should and the drop is coming up soon. You gotta be willing to drop a bit more coin cuz you are so far. Mr. Dubai here prob pays a boatload of extra to get his SBs.

Keeping my eyes wide open.

Anyone with Beijings in hand,could you please do a red lace swap, just curious how that would look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom