2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Would love an SNES dunk. though it might look close to purple pigeons?

I have a pair of the NES Wildwood ACGs tucked away somewhere, with original NES colors and the glossy controller print on the leather. Would love a first gen NES dunk low.

NES dunk low and a Famicom dunk low QS with the red/cream/gold look like the Japanese version had.

Quote:

Can anyone help me out with a pair of oompas inside tag.
LL

I don't consider myself an expert, but I would call that legit (as far as the date touching the barcode). I know the angle makes it tough to see but I think those are legit.  I'm sure others will chime in as well as chizzle posting pics of his..
Anyone who has Cheech and Chongs, how did you remove the white canvas? I wanna do it to mine but I don't wanna at the same time. I beat my LM's and they look cool but these are a tad different and that green looks sick if done right.. Might have to get a customizer to do it proper if I do unless ppl have methods for me to use..
Haven't had the cojones to try on my pair yet but I do intend to do it at some point.  I've looked into it a fair amount.  I would use a hairdryer on the toe cap first to loosen the glue that is between the canvas and suede.  Using an X-acto knife cut the canvas, but no too deep.  If you press to hard you can cut right through both layers, but if the glue is loose you should know when you've made it through the canvas.  Then just make whatever pattern/design you want. I intend to remove the whole toecap evenly, it's the best 'look' for me, but I will say DON'T burn them.  I think it looks tacky and doesn't seem to be done easily without messing up other parts of the shoe.  Youtube is your friend in this process, just watch others F*** it up and do the opposite. 
laugh.gif

nike-sb-dunk-high-cheech-chong-1.jpg

Good luck, and be sure to post pics of the result...

And on the subject of dunk ideas, I just want to see Nike get their cojones back and keep the 420 dunks going.  The popular opinion of the country is shifting and I don't think it carries as much negativity as it once did.  Give me one every year; Dutch Master, Swisher, Philly, EZ Wider, Zig Zag, and not to mention the crazy strains that exist today...

Last edited:
NES dunk low and a Famicom dunk low QS with the red/cream/gold look like the Japanese version had.
No kidding. I've still got a Famicom... the red is almost oxblood...  would make for an incredible colorway.

A Super Famicom could be really cool too, with the different greys and then the bits of red/yellow/green/blue of the a/b x/y buttons. 

I can dream.

So my local spot quietly screwed me over on the Beijing, at least out of my 9.5. They had some idiot working the release who forgot to put my 9.5 away or even call me about them arriving after the owner specifically told him to put my size up. So I had to settle for a 9 which happened to be the last pair left at the store, but I got a deal on them so I'm happy.

I like the color scheme I got with my pair BTW.

My local just got QS in today after a late shipment. so they're still showing up out there! I might have to swing by and see if holding in-hand sways me to pick up. But it's been an expensive few months already 
laugh.gif

Cheers fam, yeh I dunno I do like the look of the chongs stock but the I need to decide on a pattern first I guess. I don't wanna **** em up lol. Such a nice shoe, we def need more 420 themed releases ;-)

My local just got QS in today after a late shipment. so they're still showing up out there! I might have to swing by and see if holding in-hand sways me to pick up. But it's been an expensive few months already :lol:
It's going to be tough passing on them in person....

So my Avatar the Last Airbender dunk lows

Fire Nation would have the fire emblem on the tongue featuring a red toe box and side panels a swooshed with a fire effect on it. The tongue and rest of the leather on the shoe would be super distressed black, simulating a char. Sit on a white midsole with a black outsole. Come with yellow, black, and red laces

Earth Nation again would have the emblem on the tongue and these would be all suede. super nappy toe box and side panels of tan/sand color while the toe cap, heel cap, and eyelets would be a rough dark brown nubuck. The swoosh on these would be an ashy black to represent the coal benders. The tongue on these would be grey to represent the small portion of metal benders. these would sit on a white midsole and gumsole. Come with green, tan, and gold laces.

Air nomads again would have the emblem on the tongue. These would be yellow suede toe box and side panels however the tongue would be light blue and extend out onto the toe box with a light blue arrow representing the tattoos of the air nomads. The swooshes would match, ideally as arrows but not guaranteeing that. The toe cap etc would be a red textile or wool to match the yellow and represent the garb of the air benders. These would sit on a clear white midsole sky blue translucent sole. Come with white, sky blue, and yellow laces

The water nation would have the emblem on the tongue and would feature a furry liner to represent the fur coats worn by most of the tribes. The shoe would be entirely suede of different color blues with a similar wave effect of the MIAs. The tongue would be white to represent the ice and snow benders. Would sit on a white midsole with an ice bottom. Come with white, blue, and black laces.

Now the avatar shoe would be a dunk high representing the higher position that the avatar represents. The tongue would feature the four symbols of each nation united

The toe box would still have the arrows representing the air nomads but with the firey swooshes of the fire nation. The back and wings would have the water effected suede of the water tribe. The toe cap would be tan suede as would the side panels for the earth nation. And the shoe would sit on a white midsole with a gum bottom (of course). It would come with all the laces previously mentioned

Sorry for the Essay
Cliff notes: I'm a nerd

So my Avatar the Last Airbender dunk lows

Fire Nation would have the fire emblem on the tongue featuring a red toe box and side panels a swooshed with a fire effect on it. The tongue and rest of the leather on the shoe would be super distressed black, simulating a char. Sit on a white midsole with a black outsole. Come with yellow, black, and red laces

Earth Nation again would have the emblem on the tongue and these would be all suede. super nappy toe box and side panels of tan/sand color while the toe cap, heel cap, and eyelets would be a rough dark brown nubuck. The swoosh on these would be an ashy black to represent the coal benders. The tongue on these would be grey to represent the small portion of metal benders. these would sit on a white midsole and gumsole. Come with green, tan, and gold laces.

Air nomads again would have the emblem on the tongue. These would be yellow suede toe box and side panels however the tongue would be light blue and extend out onto the toe box with a light blue arrow representing the tattoos of the air nomads. The swooshes would match, ideally as arrows but not guaranteeing that. The toe cap etc would be a red textile or wool to match the yellow and represent the garb of the air benders. These would sit on a clear white midsole sky blue translucent sole. Come with white, sky blue, and yellow laces

The water nation would have the emblem on the tongue and would feature a furry liner to represent the fur coats worn by most of the tribes. The shoe would be entirely suede of different color blues with a similar wave effect of the MIAs. The tongue would be white to represent the ice and snow benders. Would sit on a white midsole with an ice bottom. Come with white, blue, and black laces.

Now the avatar shoe would be a dunk high representing the higher position that the avatar represents. The tongue would feature the four symbols of each nation united

The toe box would still have the arrows representing the air nomads but with the firey swooshes of the fire nation. The back and wings would have the water effected suede of the water tribe. The toe cap would be tan suede as would the side panels for the earth nation. And the shoe would sit on a white midsole with a gum bottom (of course). It would come with all the laces previously mentioned

Sorry for the Essay
Cliff notes: I'm a nerd
Hell yeah, that sounds hot!!!

Back
Top Bottom