2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

10684111_1501473973424645_788225310_n.jpg

detail pic of the Shield pack dunks

Dope.

Atlas finally shipped after calling them on back to back days. Well at least they sent the invoice, they'll probably ship today.

Am I the only one who didn't even get an order confirmation when the order was placed?
I know shipping emails went out late but I thought for a second I put the wrong email in.

Dont like the toe on the shield dunks. Bummed, woulda loved those for the rain

Hopefully I can check out the PRod 8 in person from the pack

Today's wear not an SB but man I wish the Hoyas pair that came out this year would have looked like this. Not bad for a 14 year old pair of sneakers.

NT denim.

Last edited:
I wanna pull the trigger on the Cali's but I bought the QS a week a go... Can't be spending too much on sneakers.. The tumbled leather looks great...

Okay...since they're delivered, I feel comfortable sharing my pickup now...grabbed some DS Gibson lows in my size 13 for $110 shipped, box/extra laced/everything included...will post pics when I get home from work later.

Okay...since they're delivered, I feel comfortable sharing my pickup now...grabbed some DS Gibson lows in my size 13 for $110 shipped, box/extra laced/everything included...will post pics when I get home from work later.

Nice pick up! Always loved those pairs but for some reason never went on a serious hunt for them.

May change that up now though, lol.

Nice pick up! Always loved those pairs but for some reason never went on a serious hunt for them.

May change that up now though, lol.

Came upon the listing purely by chance and figured the price was too good to pass up...lol

I kinda want a snackman tee in black...

But the small is all sold out. Why did all the lil dudes buy em out :frown:

Back
Top Bottom