2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone held these in hand yet? Is the toe panel suede because that's what it looks like to me.

A suede toe on a "waterproof" shoe is illogical. That's the part most likely to get wet! I realize Timberlands are suede-like but we know Nike isn't using the same quality of materials.

Okay...since they're delivered, I feel comfortable sharing my pickup now...grabbed some DS Gibson lows in my size 13 for $110 shipped, box/extra laced/everything included...will post pics when I get home from work later.
Congrats on the pickup!! Decided to go with the highs from the pack for tonight. Love these...

Enjoy the weekend everyone...

Will sadly be returning these to Tactics. The 'claw' mark killed it. Luckily, I still have my pair from Atlas on the way.

Okay...since they're delivered, I feel comfortable sharing my pickup now...grabbed some DS Gibson lows in my size 13 for $110 shipped, box/extra laced/everything included...will post pics when I get home from work later.
As promised...

Only took a pic of the tag because I noticed the end manufacture date was exactly 7 years ago today.

Anyone know what retail on these was? Tried to find a pic with the price label still attached but couldn't seem to come up with any.

The Mowabb Dunks / AG whatever you guys ar calling them are dope A+++

I wanna see that suede Leather doe!

Back
Top Bottom