2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My Lows Came in TODAY from Premier 

and they are Money!!!$$$$

Highs next week... and then i can compare the 2 in person to see which i really like best!!!!

1ST TIME IN THIS THREAD.

SUCCESSFUL ORDER FOR ME, 1ST PAIR OF DUNKS SINCE 2007. PRETTY SIMPLE C/W (I COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE YEEZY COMPARISION)

Being from Michigan originally, I like the unique-ness of the Premier branding and the ability to rep my home state. That is a large part of why I like the lows over the highs in this case. 

I'll take shop branding any day over generic Nike SB branding.

Last edited:
just gave out all my reps in this thread. huge thanks to everyone posting info. this thread never fails to come through

Was going to pass on the highs but got my lows in today and they are too nice not to have the set. Very cool execution on the colors, calling them yeezys is kind of a disservice.

What this thread does best: help.
agreed to the fullest
nthat.gif

Glad the fam ate today ,

John doing work like always ,

My lows came In today from premier , really feeling them and love the back heel , look forward to getting my highs from premier :smokin

Last edited:
What this thread does best: help.

agreed. I don't post a lot but I'm in here quite a bit. this thread and the supreme thread are definitely the two best threads on NT. the sense of community and willingness to help...plus John just kills it with the help in here

Is this the next dunk to do Resell prices ....????

people Sprung on these NL's

what are the Lows Hitting for?

Back
Top Bottom