2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys I know this isn't the Jordan thread but I know most of you copped the Legend Blues so...

Just wondering on the fit..? I'm a 5.5 snug or a 6 roomy and I copped them in a 5.5 since they look pretty bulky imo...

Was that a bad decision? I'm fairly certain my feet will go in, I just don't want them to be painful.

Again sorry for OT.

how often you guys just buy shoes out of boredom? i just want right now for no reason
"Hi, my name is cucumbercool...and I'm an addict."

roll.gif

I've been a lot better about making intentional purchases.... cuz a couple pairs I bought this year I sold like the next month cuz it was a "spur of the moment" type pick up.
exactly the reason i buy the "not sold on" pairs from NDC.. because i can return them (no hassle) if they dookie.

Last edited:
I just returned my salt stains to premier; wore them all day. Granted I was indoors so they didn't get dirty (just wiped the bottom soles real good) but they honored my return no sweat.

Hey guys I know this isn't the Jordan thread but I know most of you copped the Legend Blues so...

Just wondering on the fit..? I'm a 5.5 snug or a 6 roomy and I copped them in a 5.5 since they look pretty bulky imo...

Was that a bad decision? I'm fairly certain my feet will go in, I just don't want them to be painful.

Again sorry for OT.
5.5 snug? Then IMHO you should've gone with the 6. That patent leather toe box is a bit "break-in" resistant. It won't be painful for you, but you may/will feel some discomfort for quite a few wears to come (mileage may vary). At the end of the day, you'll live.
glasses.gif

5.5 snug? Then IMHO you should've gone with the 6. That patent leather toe box is a bit "break-in" resistant. It won't be painful for you, but you may/will feel some discomfort for quite a few wears to come (mileage may vary). At the end of the day, you'll live.8)

Oh no. Now I'm worried. 5.5 will definitely have a bit of length leftover for the toe area but my feet are a bit wide so I'm worried it will be too tight.

I've tried 5.5 in 3's and the fit is fine, 4's would prob be the same judging from my size 6 ones being a bit roomy but I have no idea on 11's.

Welp, can only wait and see. XD

Thanks for your 2 cents!

sad to say I just cant see myself wearing the Northern Lights.. I'll give it some more time... back to NDC they go..

I really want to keep them... so conflicted lol

sad to say I just cant see myself wearing the Northern Lights.. I'll give it some more time... back to NDC they go..

I really want to keep them... so conflicted lol
Just put them on your feet and wear them bro and if not just return them :lol: they are mostly an all black shoe it shouldntbe conflicting on if you are gonna wear it or not lulz

Last edited:
Oh no. Now I'm worried. 5.5 will definitely have a bit of length leftover for the toe area but my feet are a bit wide so I'm worried it will be too tight.

I've tried 5.5 in 3's and the fit is fine, 4's would prob be the same judging from my size 6 ones being a bit roomy but I have no idea on 11's.

Welp, can only wait and see. XD

Thanks for your 2 cents!
Anytime. I have flat & wide feet so I figured I'd give you a heads up. Best of luck!

I wonder what are the least (normal) sizes in this thread is? I bet someone who wears a 7 prolly eats without much competition.

Back
Top Bottom