2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if i pay 200 for 1 pair & 50 for another, im telling people (& myself) that I paid 125 for each. makes sense to me anyway :D
same.. gotta include that "BIG FAT PAYMENT" coming from eBates too!

Last edited:
I leave my stickers on the insole. Then the glue melts and gets on my sock. I should probably move on the inside of the box as wel

I peel those stickers off as soon as I get the shoe in, I've ended up selling shoes that I never actually wore but sell as used because I know how finicky people are about that stuff. I can't stand when the glue comes undone and gets all over the bottom of my socks.

I have to say that I prefer the European materials used diagram to the size sticker.

Who cares? Stickers? Facebook group not finding deals?

Just need corks release date and I'm straight.

Last edited:
Would've copped a pair of Lances if wasn't for the mismatched shoes.

740 Heinekens? Anyone who pulls the trigger on that is askin for it.

I'm not gonna lie, if it is a shoe I like a lot I tape the logo of the insole. UCS, Supreme slippers, NLs, and a handful of others. I keep he size tag untaped though.

Leave my stickers on until I wear. When I wear I pull them off and usually stick them to the top inside of the box lid (which is open because I'm about to wear)

I peel those stickers off as soon as I get the shoe in, I've ended up selling shoes that I never actually wore but sell as used because I know how finicky people are about that stuff. I can't stand when the glue comes undone and gets all over the bottom of my socks.

I have to say that I prefer the European materials used diagram to the size sticker.
this

I'm waiting on fedex to bring my friend's camo lows.

Just copped the melo 1s on eastbay. That's 2 so far for the year. smh

edmunddantes2 edmunddantes2 The beijings are pretty cheap everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom