2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For all the irish bastards .

Haze highs and low are great. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. But as always there's other more pressing desires to pick up.

stillin729 stillin729 Those Neptunes are bad? I've always had a soft spot for them, and have been actively seeking a pair in my size recently.

This shocked me too when I read it. I was actually watching a pair of neptunes for the past 2 weeks and they just got scooped up by someone (someone in here perhaps?) either yesterday or today. But now I'm unsure I wanna go back on hunt. Bad quality suede and nubuck is one thing but bad leather is hell on my feet lol

Haze highs and low are great. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. But as always there's other more pressing desires to pick up.

stillin729 stillin729 Those Neptunes are bad? I've always had a soft spot for them, and have been actively seeking a pair in my size recently.

they were def the cheapest quality Dunk I remember owning as far as SB's go especially in that time period, these were a close second

For th dudes saying that Neptunes are the worst quality SBs ever produced...have you held Tiff highs in hand? lol

those Barfs :smokin

& im done discussing SB Quality...at the end of the day imma buy what I wanna buy :wink:

Last edited:
Barfs are easily one of my favorites. Such a dope but simple C/W.

Seems like forever since I posted on NT. Did I miss the De La Hype, or has it yet to commence?

Barfs are easily one of my favorites. Such a dope but simple C/W.

Seems like forever since I posted on NT. Did I miss the De La Hype, or has it yet to commence?

If you're talking about the lows -> highs, there's virtually no hype. If you're talking about the highs -> lows, you're a few months early.

I still stick by my initial assessment that the biggest gripe people had was that the croc print was bigger on the highs and thus didn't look as nice.

Materials wise, my pair has held up through my wears with creasing where it should happen and no rips or blemishes.

I still stick by my initial assessment that the biggest gripe people had was that the croc print was bigger on the highs and thus didn't look as nice.

Materials wise, my pair has held up through my wears with creasing where it should happen and no rips or blemishes.

I could not rep you enough, this is 100% the truth

people need to stop confusing quality with the detail on the croc print

If you're talking about the lows -> highs, there's virtually no hype. If you're talking about the highs -> lows, you're a few months early.
Really just speaking in general. I posted here regularly around the time the Lances dropped, kinda got boring after posting then hours later having to trace back 30 pages of spam lol

I don't know how you all are like "yea barfs are easiest best cw ever" lol . they are called the barfs cuz when they came out everyone thought they were hideous. And they still are cw Clash's so much only thing good about them is prob quality

I beg to differ on this one, I think they are nice
Well, that's fair... I own both of the pairs you called out as dodgy; and the quality my pairs are great. I guess it's all down to the shoe lottery. Some people get good pairs, other's aren't so lucky.

I think so too. People didn't complain as much about the leather but more about the detail of the croc skin and how on the highs the lack of detail made it look cheap. The leather isn't good but it holds up nicely so I can't complain

Back
Top Bottom