2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got these for $75

Taped em up with masking tape so I could clean up the soles, and leather

Hit em with the suede nap brush after i took off the masking tape and this happened. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Last edited:
You sippin' mike's hard in the bathroom b?

nerd.gif
Loving that #NTDENIM love in here.
smokin.gif

On another note, Mikes hard lemonade is for the ladies.
laugh.gif
as long as we all noticed

I'm trying to not be "that guy", I really am but...  Anybody else notice the influx of new posters since the release of the Patent Reds?
It happens for every hyped SB release. I'm not looking forward to the state of the thread when the De Las drop or if Skunk lows actually drop. Luckily if you're not an *** everyone on here is pretty helpful. Which is why I love this thread.

I'm trying to not be "that guy", I really am but...  Anybody else notice the influx of new posters since the release of the Patent Reds?

It'll happen regradless with any hyped release. New guys coming in here asking a bunch of "Questions" I jus let them be, but once the hype dies they'll leave & things will be back to normal. Jus wait till the De La Lows drop & the "Red October" Dunks drop...gonna be pure mayhem in here.

It'll happen regradless with any hyped release. New guys coming in here asking a bunch of "Questions" I jus let them be, but once the hype dies they'll leave & things will be back to normal. Jus wait till the De La Lows drop & the "Red October" Dunks drop...gonna be pure mayhem in here.
Those aren't an SB, right? 

Since those red October dunks aren't sb's someone should make a sep thread for them.

Last edited:
What's the lowest price you've seen disposables and plus collab for?

Bout $60 sound right?

Last edited:
plus collab $69 shipped

disposable $50 shipped

basically follow desperate ebay sellers. As for my messed up suede toebox, I decided to just jason markk both with as little water as possible. my reasoning is that at least both will look more uniform. ill update on monday when its truly dry. 

LESSON: NEVER USE MASKING TAPE, PAINTERS TAPE IS USED BY CUSTOM GUYS FOR A REASON

Last edited:
I'm thinking the disposables will be better to skate, but that plus collab will match my stonewashed denim 
laugh.gif

I might send some messages to start a bid war on ebay this afternoon 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom