2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just depends on where I am when they drop. If I'm in Boston it's no problem I'll have plenty of places to go.

If I'm in Gainesville it's all online and phone orders which the hypebeasts will be all about if they think there's money to be made
My man
glasses.gif
It's a May 16th drop, so you should be out of school by then. Either way, I'm assuming these will be out in full force online and you know how we all do for online drops:

can't be that hard to grab them.  $135 is not cheap for an sb

I'm hoping this turns people off, but I'm definitely not waiting around. If there's a decent deal posted early I'm going to jump on it. Can't deal with the hype nowadays

It's gonna be the hardest release since the tiff highs imo

I don't think they'll be THAT hard to get. Shops will have somewhere around the same number of pairs that they had of the highs. My local is getting a healthy shipment and its a pretty small shop. With info being posted in here and NDC releasing as well, folks that want them should be good. I'm looking forward to the release.

That's not a thing any more...they were never valid on the Select site anyway.
They stopped doing the promo code discount? That seemed short. Feels like they started doing that only a few months ago, wonder why they stopped?

I don't think they'll be THAT hard to get. Shops will have somewhere around the same number of pairs that they had of the highs. My local is getting a healthy shipment and its a pretty small shop. With info being posted in here and NDC releasing as well, folks that want them should be good. I'm looking forward to the release.

:nthat: this just made my day

Was gonna post this gif but that dude always looks like he's locked in an epic battle to me. These will be less of an epic battle and more of a leisurely afternoon fishing trip.
THIS. repped.

9zq92h.jpg

Got my outlet Dorothys in today

Disappointed they couldn't come with the original box, but at least they cut out the original size sticker for me lol. For $49 shipped I can't complain

Surprised when I got them. All the pics online it looked like they were just regular leather dunks. Was glad when I saw it's the canvas like material instead.
2ppefmb.jpg

Had to wear them out already. In the end, I like them A LOT better in person. Their different and I like that. Love the lining of the shoe. Also major reps to those who recommend going a half size bigger. I normally go 10.5, so went with an 11, but I could probably even do an 11.5 in these. Their super snug width wise. Hoping they break in just a little. Definitely going to have to relace while I'm wearing.
3d5hy.jpg

Thx for sharing ur pic bro. I considered to pick up the dorothies too but the textile upper put me off. It will get dirty easily. Lucky I dont skate, the upper simply not resistant to rub n kick against the board.

Got these in today! Paid $150 on ebay, but was let down by the condition (6.5/10), some paint cracking, obviously creasing, blue jean stains, and other dirt but i imagine they'll clean up well with some tlc, hopefully i dont have to resort to angelus paint. BUT OMG the materials, the leather is soooo soft, and the whole upper feels like nubuck, I instantly want to double up with a DS pair. 

Hey!

Quick question, Whats the sizing difference between Lows, Mids, and Highs

I'm still trying to get a good sizing reference, as I bought some 10.5 lows and they feel tight but 10.5 Highs aren't as tight.

I'm a comfortable 10.5 in janoskis, 11 in mogan low (old nike 6.0) 

Would I benefit going up a half in Dunks? 

Thanks!

Hey!

I'm still trying to get a good sizing reference, as I bought some 10.5 lows and they feel tight but 10.5 Highs aren't as tight.

Thanks!
I get 11 in dunk highs and dunk lows, it tends to work out pretty well regardless of the new/old tooling. If the material is leather for the most part, i can fit 10.5, if the material is canvas I need 11.5. Hopefully that helps. 

Hey!

Thanks!
id say lows are TTS. I'm an 11 in lows, probably mids, and Jordan retro 1s, 3s, 4s, 10s

Back
Top Bottom