2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just learned that Nike's live chat is able to stock locate at Factory Stores based strictly on style code and size...so for example:

304292 (low pro)

313170 (low premium)

305050 (high pro)

313171 (high premium)

+ your size

...and they can tell you what's sitting out there in the outlets.
noice...repped

Just learned that Nike's live chat is able to stock locate at Factory Stores based strictly on style code and size...so for example:

304292 (low pro)
313170 (low premium)
305050 (high pro)
313171 (high premium)

+ your size

We need an option to favorite posts. Why is that not a thing?

Alternative. Make an SB Favorites Folder in your browser and just favorite the post that way. Why didn't I think of that before?

Last edited:

304292 (low pro)
313170 (low premium)
305050 (high pro)
313171 (high premium)

+ your size

Repped infinity x infinity

Those are my size... MUST RESIST. 

Who's Corgi and how reputable is he?

IG seller. Legit but ppl do complain about his payment type. He also tends to act like a kid when ppl have negative stuff to say on his posts he responds just as childishly. lol I have also seen members here say he tends to give repeat buyers chance at his shoes first before others. So yea that's the rundown. Go find him on IG he always posting good stuff for most part.

304292 (low pro)
313170 (low premium)
305050 (high pro)
313171 (high premium)

+ your size

Good Stuff as usual rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 :D

Last edited:

304292 (low pro)

313170 (low premium)

305050 (high pro)

313171 (high premium)

+ your size

So I have never used this live chat on Nike.com Anyone have a path I can follow? Or better yet.. A link

My new 40 dollar pickup

IG seller. Legit but ppl do complain about his payment type. He also tends to act like a kid when ppl have negative stuff to say on his posts he responds just as childishly. lol I have also seen members here say he tends to give repeat buyers chance at his shoes first before others. So yea that's the rundown. Go find him on IG he always posting good stuff for most part.
Good Stuff as usual @rapcoz2134
happy.gif
Thanks for the detailed answer, repped! What is his payment type? I was expecting Paypal.

I get dudes probably pretty reputable amongst some people... But a money order?? Thats outrageous! lol
Homie works at the post office, so he can cash them there...he will ship your order as soon as you agree to buy, and requires a picture of the filled out money order within a given time frame...at which point (I'm guessing) he initiates a recall of the package he sent out.

Back
Top Bottom