2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

such a great sb

Guys buy the shoes or not, keep it moving. Nobody likes to pay above box, but it you want the shoe and don't want to risk missing out, 20-30 isn't a big deal.

Keep the thread open for drop info please.

CalSurf (612) 822-6840

ordered at 5. sorry didnt have time to post.

already picked up for shipping.

$110 shipped btw.

good luck.

Hope all the REGULAR posters get their mags for box and all the lurker newwbs pay $150 lol.

Gonna try and weave through the protests going on to see if the local got their shipment yet. Didnt have the de la's on Monday so might not be in by Sat.

Side note im going to Boston over the weekend and was looking for some shops to check out. All I know of is Concepts.
@Sipy bballermarkie bballermarkie plus any other MA members got suggestions?

Last edited:
This Nike Dunk McFly search is too real. All I want is a size 9. Anyone want to help a cripple out?

Hope all the REGULAR posters get their mags for box and all the lurker newwbs pay $150 lol.

Gonna try and weave through the protests going on to see if the local got their shipment yet. Didnt have the de la's on Monday so might not be in by Sat.

Side note im going to Boston over the weekend and was looking for some shops to check out. All I know of is Concepts.
@Sipy bballermarkie bballermarkie plus any other MA members got suggestions?

CNCPTS, BDGA, Persona

PS- not to be a D, but if you guys are/gonna be regulars here, youre best bet is to just compile a list of stores. i may not be as frequent here as i used to, but throughout every release i would just jot down whatever stores and numbers were doing phone orders and save for the next release and so on.

i wanted these, missed out on premiere. just went to my list and called each one down the line and before i even got to the 5th number i found a pair with not even a busy signal. its a system that cant fail, because if you wait for someone to post a store youre gonna get hit with a busy signal.

btw my list is over 50 shops.

and no im not giving it to you.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom