2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

premier for 133...enh

hype might have gotten the best of me

but you only paid 8 dollars for shipping on top of retail....

Its not about the $ amount playboi
its the internet, you cant be that vague and expect not to get memed

Took a while to get my order email from NDC, but finally came through. Will sell on of the two pairs at retail since they may not last in stores after some time.

Yeah NT is non stop crashing, barely can get through

I got a confirmation email from CCS immediately.

Checked out as guest at 10:03

I did see it go "out of stock" then back to full stock, then drop to 10.5-14, now gone completely from the site

Took a while to get my order email from NDC, but finally came through. Will sell on of the two pairs at retail since they may not last in stores after some time.

just copped a double off NDC after 38 minutes of waiting. Jordan 7's still waiting for cart in SNKRS

So many people about to take the L on the resale, I carted 5 pairs of 13s manually on NDC with ease there is plenty to go around. Don't believe the hype!

Im hoping they get transferred to the normal site so i can use pay after delivery

ITs sad staring at them in my cart on NDC and knowing i cant afford them today

Yea I think they will hit disco honestly about to release all of them from the cart if anyone is sz 13 go now

Last edited:
Funny i tried the snkrs app and on the site, ndc added to cart right away and i never got through on the app
App was TRASH for me today. The jig is up. Back to non-NDC purchases for me.

True because im sure the people flipping out over these lows are all under 25 LMAO
You really gonna troll in the Nike SB thread though??? 

Mortal Kombat voice: "SB Thread NTers... FINISH HIM"
Its not about the $ amount playboi
It sure is and I'm over here WISHING I'd saved that $8. I didn't wanna risk these being gone so I'm not trippin, but if I could've gotten these with free shipping I'd feel even better.

Last edited:
damn. my brother said he got his CCS order confirmation instantly but the order he placed for his double after didnt get one. my one order on CCS didnt get a confirmation at all and i placed it a little later after the drop. wonder if they over sold. :\

So many people about to take the L on the resale, I carted 5 pairs of 13s manually on NDC with ease there is plenty to go around. Don't believe the hype!

I just wanted two pairs one to rock and one to stock in a collectors case with the rest of my DLS shoes. Im a huge DLS fan. got a signed copy of the white Hi's coming off the kick starter too. But if i really had money i would have copped the platinum plaque they were giving away, or one of posdaneuse's boomboxes.

Last edited:
damn. my brother said he got his CCS order confirmation instantly but the order he placed for his double after didnt get one. my one order on CCS didnt get a confirmation at all and i placed it a little later after the drop. wonder if they over sold.
ohwell.gif
i wouldn't be too worried the site was running smooth but then once people caught wind it was a mad rush so they're just probably slow right now.

Back
Top Bottom