2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That tax... Woof

$130 for shoes that I mainly wanted cause I got the highs.

They do look genuinely nice though

I just wanted two pairs one to rock and one to stock in a collectors case. Im a huge DLS fan. got a signed copy of the white Hi's coming off the kick starter too. But if i relaly had money i would have copped the platinum plaque they were giving away, or one of psdaneuse's boomboxes.
Yea I bought one to rock that's it, one of my boys camped for 13 hours b/c he thought he was gonna miss the 13 I tried telling him plenty to go around, but didn't want to listen
roll.gif

Everyone would like to save a buck or 8.  I really like these so 8 for shipping is well worth it to me.

So quick question does SB not make a sz 12.5?
I have wide feet and that would be perfect but I've yet to see that sz up anywhere.

NDC still has full size run with free ship they are gonna sit.....I'm out though congrats to everyone that wanted a pair and got them

I was on the fence about getting 2 pairs but truly no sense for me to own 2 pairs of these. Shoe closet is filling up too fast with SB boxes.

Wasn't able to cop using SNKRS, they hit me with that "pending" bs. Got through on Premier though so thanks to whoever posted that link!

Anywhere I can cop de la lows in the dmv? Just got of work
I'm in the DMV and I just copped mine online. I think a few spots in BMore will have them since they had the LM 1's, but I aint got time for all that.
ill wait
i feel they are gonna go on sale

Yea I think they will hit disco honestly about to release all of them from the cart if anyone is sz 13 go now
I am actually starting to think the same. I bet a lot of people copped with the intent to resell, but they dont know...this aint JB.

Logged in 10min before launch.. waited for 45 min, my turn to checkout pops up, asks me to login again, boom.. shoes are gone from my cart. **** you NDC.

Anywhere I can cop de la lows in the dmv? Just got of work
I'm in the DMV and I just copped mine online. I think a few spots in BMore will have them since they had the LM 1's, but I aint got time for all that.
ill wait
i feel they are gonna go on sale

Yea I think they will hit disco honestly about to release all of them from the cart if anyone is sz 13 go now
I am actually starting to think the same. I bet a lot of people copped with the intent to resell, but they dont know...this aint JB.
if youre in NOVA/DC your onnly shot is P5 and they charge over box

just released a 8.5 on ndc. decided not to double up. hopefully they dont sell out and go on discount like the calis.:tongue:

Logged in 10min before launch.. waited for 45 min, my turn to checkout pops up, asks me to login again, boom.. shoes are gone from my cart. **** you NDC.

Same thing happened to me and the Patch AM90s. and two weeks later guess what was in my cart today? Nike be playin games yo

Back
Top Bottom