2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doubled up unintentionally. Will be returning one pair. Too many kicks to have doubles at this point.

FYI if using SNKRS, and it says 'pending' just wait a couple mins, and it should auto checkout for you

i wish CCS could send order confirmation so i can go back to bed without worrying
laugh.gif
Did they debit your account?

Doubled up unintentionally. Will be returning one pair. Too many kicks to have doubles at this point.
Same here. Not that I don't have too many, it's just that I wear like the same 5 pairs haha. Thought about doubling and I'm sure I'll regret it when I beat my pair up, but def want a pair of those BTTF dunks.

Was thinking of copping but realized how damn uncomfortable dunk lows were with the recent releases. Hope everyone is eating tho off this release.

Did they debit your account?

it was paypal so i see the $$ that got "charged" but its happened plenty of times on finishline before where ive gotten charged on paypal but the order never went through so the order just fell off after a day or so

Was thinking of copping but realized how damn uncomfortable dunk lows were with the recent releases. Hope everyone is eating tho off this release.

they are hit and miss honestly. I think the hi's are way more uncomfortable in recent years as I have more trouble with those on almost every release. half size up and youll be fine.

Last edited:
Why don't you wait a few days... if the shoes sell out, you can oop somebody from the community

True story. We'll see how it goes.

Same here. Not that I don't have too many, it's just that I wear like the same 5 pairs haha. Thought about doubling and I'm sure I'll regret it when I beat my pair up, but def want a pair of those BTTF dunks.

Yeah, I'm at 140 pairs. And I wear the same 4 pairs over and over. I need help.

Back
Top Bottom