2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't say much, but can ANYONE answer this:

Is De La Soul making any significant money from the sale of these shoes with THEIR NAME on them??  After watching the Vlad TV interview, they seemed to hint that behind the scenes, things could be better.
good question.

wow i really struck out on the

Is De La Soul making any significant money from the sale of these shoes with THEIR NAME on them??  After watching the Vlad TV interview, they seemed to hint that behind the scenes, things could be better.
They have a basic licensing deal most likely. It could have been a long term deal from ten years ago, or maybe they reneg'ed a new one.

Very curious about this too -- ya, won't be surprised if they are getting shafted by Nike.

But I guess it does help their attempt at a comeback a bit -- a lot of kids have no idea who they are.

FWIW - they did offer autographed pairs of the DLS Highs for their Kickstarter project:

Sizes slowly disappearing. Just talked myself into checking out with a 9 on Premier and got hit with the inventory issues error. 

Been in line since 10am. Not sure why I'm failing today. Is CVS sold out? I don't see them on the site

These must've been a super GR :tongue:

rssMCPXC_400x400.png

**** this whole no confirmation from CCS is killing me. i dont wanna order another pair and have that one go through as well

Back
Top Bottom