2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm thinking that NDC put them on the calendar to lessen the amount of answering the same question on Twitter all week.  I don't blame them for that at all.

Not sure if taking low key shots or being satirical...but Nike dropping their inventory on a set day does NOT equate to these shoes having a hard release date.

Completely satirical. Would never take shots at anyone in here cause we're all here for the same purpose. I just thought it was very ironic how this shoe ended up being the one to get it. Just finding the humor in our day to day convos is all [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

it's done been my one to get... debating on the triple..
...helped two people at work get their pairs already, so stay tuned for an at work shot.. lol.

Lol, all in good fun gents, although I'm sure that some of the little footers have just as many problems as us Bigfooters! 

camarillo outlets dont have the number

Wouldn't mind an extra 9.5 in the DLS came up pretty easy on the first pair this weekend. Probably wanna double tho. These might be my favorite Low in years

Back
Top Bottom