2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PB Blue Ox
Was cheap and chose free shipping so I gotta wait till tuesday
mean.gif

The color Blue (from the PBs) is so wonderful man. The only problem is there aren't any fitteds that match it. #peoplewholiketomatchproblems

Strictly for the ladies

here's the style code

Nike WMNS Dunk High
Color: Black/Artisan Teal-Black-Sail
Style Code: 543242-009

for those that received their Atlas dunks..

wolf greys worth a double or no?

Don't have them but saw them in hand, in store.

Nah... they are ok, but I certainly wouldn't double up on em. Only maybe if you really liked the basic colourway and the fact that they can go with anything and be your everyday shoe.

But materials, construction and overall stats as an "awesome" collector's shoe... nah.

Strictly for the ladies

here's the style code

Nike WMNS Dunk High
Color: Black/Artisan Teal-Black-Sail
Style Code: 543242-009
I was looking forward to those when the pictures dropped, the Aloha & Photosynthesis Packs were dope enough to be a male shoe too.

...and being a 13=buying female shoes isn't an option.

Nah... they are ok, but I certainly wouldn't double up on em. Only maybe if you really liked the basic colourway and the fact that they can go with anything and be your everyday shoe.

But materials, construction and overall stats as an "awesome" collector's shoe... nah.

you hav been repped

Thanks to the both of you, I've been going back and forth on these since they released and almost caved today (Premier & Nike's pictures made the materials look quality but I just wasn't sure). I had the same idea about using the quartersnack silver laces but they just don't look as good as I thought they would. Think I'll just wait for the PB's to arrive in the mail and try and save some money this month.

Back
Top Bottom