2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On this Friday monin

Damn so many nice wears today!  I cant seem to find any DS Gibsons in a size 9.  All the used ones I find have the pink lining looking disgusting
sick.gif

Damn so many nice wears today!  I cant seem to find any DS Gibsons in a size 9.  All the used ones I find have the pink lining looking disgusting:x

Have you got a price range For what you'd like to spend?

Last edited:
Man I want barfs so bad but worried they will fall apart once I put them on..even DS
I would recommend buying a used pair over a DS pair at this point.

The glue on DS pair will be prone to cracking which would result in the sole separating from the upper.

Still wearable tho...

any advice yall? :frown:

Diluted laundry detergent, hot water, and a fine bristle scrub brush (a plain old rag may suffice depending).

Take laces and insoles out, soak them for awhile, scrub, voila. Shoe trees while they dry. I wouldn't expect to get them back to new but you should be able to get most of that off and at least get them wearable.

Last edited:
:smokin Repped. Those Ray Guns bought me back to a simpler time in my life lol 2005 I was a Junior in H.S. Flight Club was called Vintagekicks.com. The shoe hype and social media wasn't on the level it is today. All Nike SB Dunks were fat tongued.

Now i just feel old JR high ! **** i was like 23 all ready haha

Back
Top Bottom