2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No flex
Should have saw the stockpile in like '08.
@BehindBlueEyes
Sold a bunch of shoes because I needed money. Then I stopped buying for about 4 years. Slowly getting back everything I had. Probably won't get back the Cali lows though, or sea crystals.
DS prices were through the roof back then.
Sold cali's, sea crystals, iron highs, t19's, vampires, cincos, eires, barfs, unluckys, and a few more I can't remember right now.

man, 4 years is a long time to stay away from sbs but glad you got back into it. sometimes I wonder how far id go not to sell my sbs if I had a future collection that great but needed the money..

do you like your vamps better or barfs? I was going to get vamps instead of barfs but decided even though theyre extremely nice theyre still plain in a way so thought id expand my collection and variety before getting them and decided to go with barfs.

honestly with the barf color way..in my opinion it makes them not look like your generic skateboarding shoe..and the thin tongue as well doesnt give it your typical skateboarding shoe look so it suits the colorway very much in my opinion and transforms it into a different cool looking shoe (dare i say it looks like a preppy running shoe..well different than that..it looks a little grunge to me) ..and id be happy to have a unique shoe like that in an SB collection. I put so much thought into that I know lol

Edited

Last edited:
Yesterday's 720s are today's Barfs

What will the next shoe be?

We should start a pool

:rofl:

Hey don't you slander 720s, mine come in tomorrow.

But I'm in on the pool :lol: it's a hard call though a lot of shoes get heavy attention .. QS, nontourages, somps, hemps, wpf, NLs... Every recent release.. What's your guess lol?

Last edited:

Quick snap from recent family picture's.

any advice yall?
frown.gif
rinse them off first with some warm/hot water to see the damage. I would use an all purpose cleaner, I use it for my car and sneakers, optimum power clean using a soft bristle brush/toothbrush.

Last edited:
what dunks are u guys thinking about copping..

my list:

neon j pack
red lobsters
QS (I just need to get it over with and grab a pair already)
pee wee herman
french blue

what dunks are u guys thinking about copping..

my list:

neon j pack
red lobsters
QS (I just need to get it over with and grab a pair already)
pee wee herman
french blue
just purchased border blues so i think now my list is:

atom reds

bics

brown carhartts

j pack royal blue

always changes though

nice list btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom