2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People in my local forum posted their summer pick ups so I pulled mine out too (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
And to think I skipped all of August
Some were double ups (or triple) and I think a few got left out because I don't remember when some came in
Excuse my terrible picture quality, was trying to get'r done before wife came home

Those wood grain lows and tie-dye lows are nice.

Loving these Raisins, but all they really did was make me want Plums.

2Dltkdi.jpg

Going to put white laces in this weekend.

Last edited:
People in my local forum posted their summer pick ups so I pulled mine out too (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Some were double ups (or triple) and I think a few got left out because I don't remember when some came in
Excuse my terrible picture quality, was trying to get'r done before wife came home
Are those the black cement 4s at the front? I've been waiting for someone to pick them up to say how the leather is. 

WEAK

J/K

The black cements are decent.... Leather is Moto helmet or better
Overall the shoe is nice, haven't worn them yet but they feel nice in hand

Met the guy for the 720's.... The person that won them was asking for pics AFTER the auction was over ($15???!!!)
Got them for $40
Decent enough for beaters, now I can move on

Alright NT fam I hate to bother you all but I'm looking to pick some brains.. Are these legit? I took a bit of a "safe" risk haha

Last edited:
im leaning towards no.

the real pairs have thick/longer fur and the shape is closer to a regular dunk on these, take out the insole and squeeze the air unit. it should be thick and sturdy but if it is not it is a dead giveaway to being a replica

edit refer to others for LC

I would like the bc3/4s more if leather was as good as Motos. It's close

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom