2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah the font on the tag kept throwing me for a loop. I figured I'd wait till I got them in hand. I thought the fur looked very neat, so I just assumed it was brushed down, lesson learned. The insole was the replica certifier, well.. Besides the fur of course. I've never seen the shoe or let alone any black box series dunk so going off of basic shoe tag and box tag info I assumed there is a chance.

Ive got absolutely no worries though cause it was done through PayPal so this will be a quick fix. Only paid $95. Which should of been a dead giveaway I just assumed I had come up on an overseas super steal lol. Ahh oh well.

The black cements are decent.... Leather is Moto helmet or better
Overall the shoe is nice, haven't worn them yet but they feel nice in hand

edit refer to others for LC

I would like the bc3/4s more if leather was as good as Motos. It's close
Thanks and both repped. Interesting that you both came away with different opinions. 

Those are in great shape. I bought a destroyed pair for $30, but got a DS pair for like 170.

Anyone have the black gore-tex highs? How is the material? Other comments?

Ebay - no more links, you guys know how to find them if you're interested.

DS 13 Chun Lis - $180 obo

DS 13 Hawaiis - $200 obo

DS 11 blue box venoms -$125

DS 12 legion pines - $58 message with offers

11 nontourages - appear to be in pretty good shape, may need more pics - $139 obo

13 mafia lows - very clean - $150 obo

13 mafia highs - not too bad for $70 obo

DS 11 - clay/black - $108

DS 11 - sea crystal mids no strap - $108

Last edited:
Anyone have the black gore-tex highs? How is the material? Other comments?

Ebay - no more links, you guys know how to find them if you're interested.

DS 13 Chun Lis - $180 obo

DS 13 Hawaiis - $200

DS 11 blue box venoms -$125

Dang. Wish those Hawaiis were 12s.

@volk do you buy your wife sbs? You wouldn't have to rush if you said 3 pairs are hers. That's what my gf said.

btw the green tie die are a def cop. Might be my only double up ever.. And if anyone can direct me to an iridescent Grails help a homie out.

Back
Top Bottom