2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Next on my cop list are the White Blazer Supremes. Are there any fakes? And what is the market price?

My girl surprised me with the warmth highs from last year. I actually really like em in hand. Only better that she got em from the outlet in time for winter.

just something from my collection

Tiffs for this cloudy day. Need to wear these more.

And as for the possiblr white box. Thats kinda cool but they need to have them wax covered again. They are way to fragile these days . crush like crazy

And as for the possiblr white box. Thats kinda cool but they need to have them wax covered again. They are way to fragile these days . crush like crazy
Agreed, but it fits the running theme of corner cutting that defines current era Nike SB

I can literally stand on a narrow pink box

Last edited:
Tiffs for this cloudy day. Need to wear these more.

so many sneakers sometimes you forget to add them to the rotation. Def gonna wear mines today!

Very nice krayzsb krayzsb

I got just a notification on the Nike SB app for an exclusive restock on those ugly Geoff Mcfetridge Blazers. Don't like the shoes but like the concept of exclusive restocks on the app. Maybe even a special Dunk sold only on the app?

Last edited:
^Makes me wish they had made the royal Jpack highs closer to that. All leather and with black back upper ankle piece.

Make them as close to the inspiration as possible.

4 SBs on the radar (Nasty Boys,Candy Canes,Blue Moons and Salmons) and getting all 4 isn't an option. Gotta cut 2, hmmm

Back
Top Bottom