2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Todays wear, rain boots.
My go to SB when it rains 
smokin.gif

damn, had I known they were gonna pull these, and I was going to pay retail, I would've went for the instore version.  they look awesome! nice pickups

Somehow I copped 20 dunks this year, still waiting on the World Series Pack to arrive and I still need to get the Scorpions and Fish Ladders for the low, but as of right now:

Top 4:

1. Concepts Stained Glass
2. DLS Low
3. Fast Times
4. Concepts Holy Grail

Honorable Mention: BTTF

How did materials on the scorpion lows turn out? Might be the only release I go back and cop from the past year. 

I would have bought 4 pairs at that price.

I almost didnt get a pair at all cuz they aint have my sz but i settled for a sz down. I woulda got the other pair but ive been spending too much on these other releases smh. Jawns is nice tho especially for that price

RETROSPECTIVE II
SB EDITION
BLITZ

12/12/15
HOT ROD LOS ANGELES
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD.

INVITE ONLY
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/retrospective-ii-sb-edition-tickets-19944677066?ref=estw

You are invited to attend "Retrospective II" SB Edition, An event featuring one of the most comprehensive collections of NIKE SBs on the planet. Project BLITZ will have on display; samples, rarities and never before seen shoes from his "Vault" Collection.

The event is on Saturday December 12th!

The event is being held at Hot Rod from 6-10 PM.

There will also be custom T-shirts and limited edition skateboard decks for sale, click the poster above to RSVP so we can reserve a spot for you!

Hot Rod will be providing open bar, refreshments, and food.

H|R
2253 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
WWW.HOTRODLA.COM

Back
Top Bottom