2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Super happy I was able to grab the De La Souls with the restock & my discount. I was really close to buying them off of flight club smh

Ehh I'd ask for a real invoice

That's what I figured. But he already screwed it up the first time and it's a deal so I'm trying not to be a pain in the ***. Was curious if there's a real difference. Although it was old, the info I was able to find is an invoice, request, or payment straight to their address are all handled the same way from a claims perspective. Not sure how true that is. I'll just ask him for an invoice.

Iw beamer dunks came in from premiere... They aite.

As a big dude I need that extra padding I was told they run small so I sized up...that was probably unnecessary. Also the gold swoosh is cracked underneath the patent material. Not super noticeable but I'm thinking of sending them back.

Last edited:
That's what I figured. But he already screwed it up the first time and it's a deal so I'm trying not to be a pain in the ***. Was curious if there's a real difference. Although it was old, the info I was able to find is an invoice, request, or payment straight to their address are all handled the same way from a claims perspective. Not sure how true that is. I'll just ask him for an invoice.
there is no difference.  paypal offers the same protection for both.  disclaimer: trust but verify
Is a PayPal money request an informal invoice that avoids fees? Seller sent me one instead of an invoice, with the shoe, size, and DS in the note.
seller still gets hit with fees

just make sure you are paying for goods on your end and should be no problem.  personally, always use CC with paypal.  like wearing two condoms

Last edited:
there is no difference.  paypal offers the same protection for both.  disclaimer: trust but verify

seller still gets hit with fees

just make sure you are paying for goods on your end and should be no problem.  personally, always use CC with paypal.  like wearing two condoms

Appreciate it. He's got 800 feedback at 100% and all his items are good. It's only $60. I'll just pay it ain't em gonna hassle him.

"...designed to fray with wear..."

:nerd:

I got blocked by RoundtwoRVA for calling them out on advertising something as "unreleased" and trying to sell for $30 over retail when they were still available.

Not buying anything from them unless it's from the original owners at the LA location
mean.gif

well aint that some BS :lol:

After 1000 cart errors it gave me that "Please Wait you will chceckout in 10 min" page. Then it says sold out atfer those 10 min :smh:

If it was 5 years ago I would have cared. Now back to sleep :lol:
I got blocked by RoundtwoRVA for calling them out on advertising something as "unreleased" and trying to sell for $30 over retail when they were still available.
Not buying anything from them unless it's from the original owners at the LA location :smh:

One of the owners still work there, it's a business they have to make money to lol

One of the owners still work there, it's a business they have to make money to lol
Yeah, the crappy owner that nobody likes
roll.gif

Chris, Sean >>> My dog >>> Luke when it comes to running a business

Making money =/= lying to people and blocking people instead of admitting your mistakes. That's some 10th grade female steez.

Back
Top Bottom