2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's delivery... $450 for both

You won

My very first SB's right here. Can't believe they've held up all these years. Still remember when I bought them for retail, I've been hooked on dunks ever since.

My very first SB's right here. Can't believe they've held up all these years. Still remember when I bought them for retail, I've been hooked on dunks ever since.
very underated shoe in my opinion. My first were Bruts and I just recently sold them BC my foot grew from 9.5 to 10/10.5 @ age 22 [emoji]128546[/emoji] but on the bright side I got another pair at a steal price.

I was watching those, thought it was random that they don't have the box top. I'm not a box collector, but if I'm paying over retail on a new release then I want everything like it came from the factory. Also, I don't think they come with the alternate laces because that guy still hasn't messaged me back lol. Thanks for looking out though!!

Was just about to order the Coffins too why you saying not to wear?

Just my opinion. Wear what you like. For $50 something who cares, return them if you don't like them. The quilted velvet was cool but the shape of the comfort is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom