2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

we are beat bro, at least you got a pair. when i saw em on ccs and ndc they only had size 10 and below. only had 1 chance at slightly worn pair on ebay about a year ago and someone swooped em before i could. toe box has to crease like a mofo though i would think

I am pleased to have a pair but I figured I'd throw it out there again
Sucks that I can't seem to get myself to wear them knowing how I won't be able to replace them once they get beat
Doubling on everything is a curse and gift.... Hurts the wallet but allows you to have your cake and eat it too

#nevergiveup

Expect to see me post about these every year about this time though....

those actually look dope 2 me
Yeah I like the colorway too. Only concern was the brown toe box and sides are canvas, and we all know canvas usually runs tight. They are a 9.5 and I can wear 9.5 but more comfortable in a 10. I didn't know if anyone had them to comment on the fit and materials. 

Yeah I like the colorway too. Only concern was the brown toe box and sides are canvas, and we all know canvas usually runs tight. They are a 9.5 and I can wear 9.5 but more comfortable in a 10. I didn't know if anyone had them to comment on the fit and materials. 
Nah canvas normally only matters if area on the toe thats black on this pair were to be canvas

Last edited:
Pink Ice Today..

Back
Top Bottom