2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yall got some socks.

I just go plain white or black

Low cuts in the summer with shorts or the very sweaty rare shorts and knee highs to skate

I wish Nike SB would do a collab/capsule collection with RipNDip.

Vertical Urge also apparently offering up to sell some of the signed decks they have in the shop. Email (I'm on their mailing list) says "come into the shop" but you never know they might ship. 919.870.7766.

Just say you were on the mailing list and saw the email about the moving sale mentioning the sell of decks.

@volksnuts  I know is into decks....I think there are a few others? @bballermarkie  maybe? @MakeSomeRice? Sorry can't really remember other than volks.

Vertical Urge also apparently offering up to sell some of the signed decks they have in the shop. Email (I'm on their mailing list) says "come into the shop" but you never know they might ship. 919.870.7766.

Just say you were on the mailing list and saw the email about the moving sale mentioning the sell of decks.

@volksnuts
 I know is into decks....I think there are a few others? @bballermarkie
 maybe? @MakeSomeRice
? Sorry can't really remember other than volks.

Not big on signed decks unless they were signed in front of me (or for me)

I mainly buy because of graphics....
If only I still had wall space to display any more of them

On a side note I got my wawfuls on lock.... Not that getting a pair would be a problem
Def will double once they hit $60

Well I could have told you that.. when he said they're entirely too tall to be skate shoes and you said Jordan 1s are higher my mind went to LMs. Which is why I said they're probably the same, if anything. Sorry for the confusion brodi.

Back
Top Bottom