2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Question #1.) In your opinion, what Nike SB dunk high or low had an excellent concept but was executed horribly? What made the execution so bad?

Question #2.) In one word, could you describe Nike SB in 2016? Explain why you chose that word.

Question #3.) Has there ever been an SB that you waited too long to get at a steal price and when you went to buy them they were gone? What took you so long to cop? Were you ever able to track it down?

Question #4.) What Nike SB release took the most effort for you to get and why? How much work did you have to put in?

Question #5.) If you were Nike SB what musical artists (ANY genre) would you collaborate with? Why?

Question #6.) If you could create a Nike SB dunk to represent the collaboration with the musical artists what would it look like and why ? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Last edited:
Man moving sucks i can care less about the couch and kitchen lol what i worry about is my shoes only like 40% in the pic :frown: lucky the wife and i are upgrading from an aparment with 2 bedroom to purchasing a 4 bed room home ( cali prices for buying a hous suck out here) now my shoes have there own room since i have no kids .. Ha! I Still have the wifes shoes to pack as well [emoji]128577[/emoji]

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_59.jpeg.html

Boxes have all the good orange silver box pink box the "Heat" ( brown boxes have all the heat )

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_58.jpeg.html

Last edited:

Question #1.) In your opinion, what Nike SB dunk high or low had an excellent concept but was executed horribly? What made the execution so bad?

Question #2.) In one word, could you describe Nike SB in 2016? Explain why you chose that word.

Question #3.) Has there ever been an SB that you waited too long to get at a steal price and when you went to buy them they were gone? What took you so long to cop? Were you ever able to track it down?

Question #4.) What Nike SB release took the most effort for you to get and why? How much work did you have to put in?

Question #5.) If you were Nike SB what musical artists (ANY genre) would you collaborate with? Why?

Question #6.) If you could create a Nike SB dunk to represent the collaboration with the musical artists what would it look like and why ? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

That's a lot of questions... I'd like to see some Uncle Acid Dunks... Dirt white shaggy suede with bloody splatter details and gum soles... Call it Blood in the Snow... With Abraxas on the tongue. No one knows what I'm talking about though, but it'd be dope.

Last edited:
Pictures don't do these sneakers justice. They are so much nicer than I ever thought they were gonna be.

Big thanks to MARKTHESHARK for hooking me up with these red lobsters to complete my set. You my friend are what NT is all about.

Just had to get them together for a quick pic.
smokin.gif
You're welcome brotha...thanks for the kind words 

FORMAT:
2.) Nickname of dunk?

Will answer later on today :nthat:

Agree man.. Its just cali prices for houses out here in california will shock people out in the east coast
worse than NY? any house around here even in bad neighborhoods cost an arm and a leg. my sister just bought a house in long island in a decent area and it cost her upwards of half a mil. 

Question #1.) In your opinion, what Nike SB dunk high or low had an excellent concept but was executed horribly?

Question #2.) In one word, could you describe Nike SB in 2016?

DOWNSIZING

Question #3.) Has there ever been an SB that you waited too long to get at a steal price and when you went to buy them they were gone?

Somps, waited 5 hours in line @ Primitive.

Question #5.) If you were Nike SB what musical artists (ANY genre) would you collaborate with?

Gonna go with the same answer as the last time, GANG STARR.

Question #6.) If you could create a Nike SB dunk to represent the collaboration with the musical artists what would it look like and why ?

I'm sure there is a better answer, but I'm going to go with those recent bleached denims. I just feel like they were lazy. Could have been so much cooler. Plus, we already got a kind of bleached denim look with the Fast Times, which are about 1000x better.

Underwhelming. I don't feel like they are pushing the envelope or innovating at all. Designs and concepts are lazy. I have a feeling it partially has to do with their crack down/downsize on the relationships with the smaller local shops that are having to close doors.

Kenny Powers Safaris. Numerous times I passed at retail or below when they dropped. When I finally wanted to start tracking them down, I looked for so long for DS in a 12 at a reasonable price. Got sniped on a few auctions even. Never was able to cop. Funnily enough, now, I don't even like them that much. I think I'm too old now to rock them. My tastes have gotten more muted in the last year or so. Plus, those Giraffes dropped and I got those as a consolation prize and basically gave up. But I haven't even worn those either, so they might get the boot at some point this year.

Prob the 112s actually, cause I camped for about 8 hours for those and doubled up. It was a Black Friday so I had no idea what to expect. Quite a few heads ended up in line, but no one else in my size. I ended up selling a pair for around retail around a year ago. Still have the other pair.

Honestly......Cam'ron. Hold your laughter. Dude pushes the envelope fashion wise, and a "pink mink" or "purple haze" SB is the type of crazy thing I would like to see from Nike SB again. I know he has a Purple Haze collab with Reebok coming, but I think we can all agree it won't be as dope as a dunk could be. 

I wish I was good enough with computers to give y'all a visual.....but off my head let's go with the Pink Mink example.

Dunk Low

Killa Cam's Mink Dunk SB

Would look like Baby Bears wear the fur material was "mink-ish" and pink (think the inner of Gibsons). The pther upper color would be grey suede (to represent the cell phone in the famous pic) and then the swoosh and liner would be purple. Translucent white sole to represent the icey rings. Yes, it would be ridiculous. That's what I'm going for.

Google "cam'ron phone pic" if you don't know the inspiration.

It would be released like the old quickstrikes.....as in "this ish is gonna sell out, but if you want it and do your homework, it's easily obtainable"

My first pair of Sasquatch look like normal GR suede
My second pair is so shaggy it's ridiculous
Broke out the normal nap pair because I like stroking the shaggy pair and I plan to keep them DS so I can stroke them for a long time

Speaking of stroking...
That pic with the two pairs of quartersnacks.....

Back
Top Bottom