2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thought the leather on those BTTYS looked decent...

For today :smile:

I'm a huge beach boys fan but I still don't get the "be true to your school" reference

Dunks werent around till the 80s.. Right?

Last edited:
I'm a huge beach boys fan but I still don't get the "be true to your school" reference

Dunks werent around till the 80s.. Right?
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but the reference is to the original marketing for the dunks. Dunks were a team shoe. There's an ad somewhere with all the colors of dunks, plus terminators for Gtown.

Trying to catch those denim joints for the low + ebay bucks. First time having them and I'm itching. If not I'll end up buying a lens.

Hey guys I purchased a pair of the Nike SB waffles and I'm wondering how these fit? First pair ever for Nike SB dunk line. Thanks for the feedback!

Hey guys I purchased a pair of the Nike SB waffles and I'm wondering how these fit? First pair ever for Nike SB dunk line. Thanks for the feedback!
Dunno never have tried a waffle upper before... if they anything like canvas upper u might wanna .5 up

This is weak as hell... Nothing special but the hemp material..
laugh.gif
yeah i was at thinking a nice special insole with maybe the laces that are on the gts hemps for alternatives would have been a much better bet.  but still a pretty good pick up i think, hell its a hemp 420 sb dunk.  but then again 420 is pretty much the only holiday i really celebrate.

Anyone know of any skate shops in miami that still got waffles?
I haven't checked myself but ftsldrs in downtown Miami might. I actually don't know any other shops that carry SBs besides mia skateshop

Also I'm sure we all don't mind if prices of SBs go down. It's only better for us lol

Man if those BTTYs are SBB 1 leather that would be nuts.  Im buying every colorway if thats the case and retiring my older pairs. 

I have $86 in eBay bucks and can't decide if I should put it towards a big purchase and consider it a discount or just use it to cop something cheap I wouldn't normally buy (for more than $50)

It's free money right? I should just treat it as so....
Maybe I'll wait for another big eBay bucks bonus and use them then for double bonus

I have $86 in eBay bucks and can't decide if I should put it towards a big purchase and consider it a discount or just use it to cop something cheap I wouldn't normally buy (for more than $50)

It's free money right? I should just treat it as so....
Maybe I'll wait for another big eBay bucks bonus and use them then for double bonus
well you have til may 2nd, so hopefully that happens.  either way its "free" money so if you see something you like, use it.  i would just avoid using the bucks just to buy something. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom