2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stoked for the upcoming dunks. Hemps will be a nice subtle 4/20 wear to beat into the ground (and hopefully real hemp as well) and the both of the BTTYS pairs look like quality leather. Surprised people are scooping up the waffle's so quickly though. Wouldn't mind grabbing those on discount and heading for some Roscoe's and grabbing a #2 with some cornbread. Damn. I want some chicken and waffles now.

Stoked for the upcoming dunks. Hemps will be a nice subtle 4/20 wear to beat into the ground (and hopefully real hemp as well) and the both of the BTTYS pairs look like quality leather. Surprised people are scooping up the waffle's so quickly though. Wouldn't mind grabbing those on discount and heading for some Roscoe's and grabbing a #2 with some cornbread. Damn. I want some chicken and waffles now.
That sound good right about now. 

Just gonna bring the maple syrup along for the trip....lol

Apparently the Waffuls are getting some level of mainstream attention.

The local news here mentioned them, my mom asked me about them who knows nothing about shoes, and she had friends on her FB feed talking about them.

Crazy.

Whats up fellas... Fit from this past Saturday...

Crazy to think but I haven't broke out a Dunk in about 4 months....
nthat.gif

Sodium levels right now
And I'm on a diet. And waffles and fried chicken can't even be around me.

Last edited:
Is it chicken and waffles month? N honestly I like the fila sriracha pair. The suede looks nice at least haven't seen the entire shoe...

I know alot of people dont like these. But just got them in and the other 2 from the pack on the way.

Yeah i wasnt feeling these when they dropped, but they are super dope in person, wish I woulda grabbed em when you could grab em for 70... Too many shoes

i cannot find these anywhere does anyone know any europe or asian sites or consignment shops where these might be

Back
Top Bottom