2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Except shoes made of waffles would suck, where as a hemp shoes would be better than cotton. And the company never went out of their way to make you think you were buying delicious buttery waffles.

Hemp Waffles with a shatter and oil swoosh would have been awesome :tongue:

Last edited:
Imma stop by a couple of my spot saturday and see what good... Hopefully both those are there.. Not holding my breathe on that tho.

rqvexz.png

I'm copping three pairs once they hit discount....... I'll be wearing them to the Copa America game I'm going too with my usmnt jersey! Damn right I believe!

Last edited:

whats up fellas, haven't been around much. currently building a 1928 Chevy sedan ratrod and closing in on my wedding date in two weeks. to say the least i've been really busy. glad to see the thread still dropping help when needed and looking out for others. Ive been downsizing my collection. at 200 pairs in the house and currently planning new home renovations it maybe time to hang up some laces.

Hope everyone has a great year and maybe ill be back. i did see the word retro being thrown around.

Size 12 Gang should peep my signature and profile if interested.
Congrats on the nuptials dude! Don't be a stranger in here regardless. You ain't missed too much real deal Holyfield heat dropping.

SOME GOOD STUFF IN THIS MAN'S SIG RIGHT NOW. Sadly, I have all of them except the SH2, which aren't my cup o tea.

Congrats on the nuptials dude! Don't be a stranger in here regardless. You ain't missed too much real deal Holyfield heat dropping.

SOME GOOD STUFF IN THIS MAN'S SIG RIGHT NOW. Sadly, I have all of them except the SH2, which aren't my cup o tea.

Thanks... 2 weeks before the day and then I got 7 more weddings this year... Ain't gonna be a cheap year..

LoL it's all of my doubles in there.. Trying to cut down on some quantity and free up some space..

I wanted to comment on the waffles..

nice colorway..but like soooooo many others..the execution was wrong..the syrup on the swoosh is a big no no..they should have maybe used the color of the syrup like how the swoosh is on the YOTHs or quatersnacks..maybe just the laces..idk..again nice colorway

the hemp dunks are amazing tho

when are the black gum highs coming out so I can buy about 3 pairs?

Last edited:
the hemps are so marshmallowy for lack of better word.  kinda like the giraffes.  was hoping they went on discount, but I see that's not happening haha

the hemps are so marshmallowy for lack of better word.  kinda like the giraffes.  was hoping they went on discount, but I see that's not
Yea I was hoping the same thing not looking good. What's the consensus on the materials worth retail?

Last edited:
In terms of materials for the hemps. Doesnt nike kind of have to say? What if someone is allergic to certain materials, is nike really just going to let them find out the hard way?

Do people eat shoes or something?

Don't think you have to list materials unless it's a consumable product
I'd say clothing gets it listed for care purposes

But idk I'm just here for the hemp

Do people eat shoes or something?

Don't think you have to list materials unless it's a consumable product
I'd say clothing gets it listed for care purposes

But idk I'm just here for the hemp

"Skin allergies are caused by allergic contact dermatitis."

“Allergic contact dermatitis” is the term used for a rash or irritation of the skin that occurs when allergens, substances that the immune system reacts to as foreign, touch your skin. It’s estimated that atopic dermatitis affects up to 3 percent of adults. Read on to find out about some common — and some surprising — skin allergy triggers.

Speaking of materials.... Who here grabbed the ones made out of graph paper last year.... Asia only I think

Curious how those felt in hand.... May have a line in a pair but kinda want to input first

"Skin allergies are caused by allergic contact dermatitis."

“Allergic contact dermatitis” is the term used for a rash or irritation of the skin that occurs when allergens, substances that the immune system reacts to as foreign, touch your skin. It’s estimated that atopic dermatitis affects up to 3 percent of adults. Read on to find out about some common — and some surprising — skin allergy triggers.

So don't rub your shoes on your skin unless you know what it's made of.... Ok got it

Dang I'm grumpy today

Do the IW dunks fit the same as normal SBs? If I wear a 12 will I wear a 12 in these? Those black and white joints look nice.
Anyone? Also I really want the BMW pair. Anyone have a link to them where I can cop for retail?

Last edited:
i wear the same size in normal SB dunk lows and in IWs as well. tried going up half a size for the IWs, but that only made the shoe longer, not really changing the snug fit, which is mainly located/felt on the sides.
i generally prefer a slightly snuggier fit, though.

Back
Top Bottom