2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SB can't be serious with those Pizza Janos. C'mon now, you can do better then that garbage.
mean.gif

I'm surprised y'all surprised with the janos. Its pretty much on par with waffles and all the other Disney bubblegum stuff they do.

Perhaps heads would like them janos if they added some hot pink horse hair or something?

I'm surprised y'all surprised with the janos. Its pretty much on par with waffles and all the other Disney bubblegum stuff they do.

Perhaps heads would like them janos if they added some hot pink horse hair or something?
it's more disgust opposed to being surprised. Each release won't please everyone or perhaps they might ... its hit or miss at this point

it's more disgust opposed to being surprised. Each release won't please everyone or perhaps they might ... its hit or miss at this point
word i feel you.  i guess i just dont know the sb crowd.  i thought i did back in 07-09, but im amazed by the acceptance of some designs.  as a whole, heads like the concepts and almost disregard execution.  im still tryna learn the differences in what sb cats like vs what they dont.  for example, i felt the flash sbs were simple and clean, yet heads werent feeling it, but then the basic same design comes out but with a gum bottom, and dudes gas it up like its sliced bread.  i dont get it.  maybe im hypersensitive to flashy design, and prefer more subtly (which would explain why im not an sb head overall) but even the smallest detail can ruin a shoe for me.  ie, the syrup on the waffle sb.  and its not like im being overly picky, but im floored by the amount of people that not only are okay with it, but see that specific design choice as the standout attribute.  is this phenomenon correlated to demographic?  are a lot of cats in here younger?  or younger at heart?  idk, just tryna educate myself on the craziness that goes on in here.  
happy.gif

word i feel you.  i guess i just dont know the sb crowd.  i thought i did back in 07-09, but im amazed by the acceptance of some designs.  as a whole, heads like the concepts and almost disregard execution.  im still tryna learn the differences in what sb cats like vs what they dont.  for example, i felt the flash sbs were simple and clean, yet heads werent feeling it, but then the basic same design comes out but with a gum bottom, and dudes gas it up like its sliced bread.  i dont get it.  maybe im hypersensitive to flashy design, and prefer more subtly (which would explain why im not an sb head overall) but even the smallest detail can ruin a shoe for me.  ie, the syrup on the waffle sb.  and its not like im being overly picky, but im floored by the amount of people that not only are okay with it, but see that specific design choice as the standout attribute.  is this phenomenon correlated to demographic?  are a lot of cats in here younger?  or younger at heart?  idk, just tryna educate myself on the craziness that goes on in here.  :D

I dig gawd or flashy designs, as long as they're well thought out and executed.
To me, nothing lately in SB meets that req for me. The de la lows were great but that's playing off an old design. I think the last great new dunk was the quartersnacks. It may be eons before I buy another SB.

Sbs are for flashy designs at this point. They have a bunch of non flashy general releases and the limited but basic colorway thing left sb quite a while go but its extremely present through like all the rest of nike in general. Some will be subtle, but skate cultures not got such a huge hold on streetwear at this point like in 07-09, so you won't be getting sbs to blend in with your looks like back then, but to stand out. And even then (09 in particular) sb was all over the place. It's also age and target too. 

Like you'll never have to worry about a print you don't like on flyknit because nike isn't even trying to get slightly experimental with those. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom