2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Patiently waiting the release of the black/white IWs to see how the quality is. Even then might wait for them to go on discount. 

Agreed and kinda hoping they sit for a bit. I want them.
always in for disco 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Depends on how badly you want them. I know they did hit outlets and some people got them as low as in the 50 dollar range.

How do Dunks with suede hold up in the rain? Struggling with what sneakers to pack for vacation. Noticing how almost all of my sneakers are some sort of canvas, cloth, suede, not made for rain.

How do Dunks with suede hold up in the rain? Struggling with what sneakers to pack for vacation. Noticing how almost all of my sneakers are some sort of canvas, cloth, suede, not made for rain.

If you're going to do it, go with black and make sure you've suede or water repelled or something like that.

Keep seeing these pop up but haven't seen them mentioned here. I don't think they're hateful.

@jkitty  i personally love both.  i think heads is sleeping on them because cats ride that "sb" tag a little too hard. i have a pair, and theyre quality, even if they dont have zoom air. 

Keep seeing these pop up but haven't seen them mentioned here. I don't think they're hateful.

Damn, those are nice. Are they just regular dunks?

And thanks for the price input. I impulse bid on the De La's and won, kinda regretted it for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom