2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

would love another pair of fresh 3m medicoms...
nthat.gif

I read Nike is pulling back online SB sales from shops and keeping ecommerce strictly on ndc

Anyone close to shops can confirm?

[h1]AMBUSH BOARD CO. MULTI-SHOE DISCOUNT PROGRAM[/h1][h2]BUY 2 PAIRS, SAVE 10% | BUY 3 PAIRS, SAVE 15% | BUY 4+ PAIRS, SAVE 20%[/h2][h3]BUY MORE, SAVE MORE, SKATE MORE[/h3]
Comes off automatically and can be combined with:
[h1]Happy Belated Birthday to Us![/h1]
Thanks for 19 years of support!  Our belated 19th birthday wish is for you to get an extra 19% OFF sitewide.

Today Only!
Use Coupon Code: happy19th

https://www.ambushboardco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dunk

Repped for the post but cmon Ambush. 10% doesn't even make people click a link these days, right?

Oh can be combined with 19%. I take it back.

Last edited:
just got some bruin hyperfeels for $50

excited to skate this slimmed cupsole

Last edited:
Joins today, posts the same thing in 3 different threads back to back. Definitely sounds legit.

Last edited:
Sounds legit......
Joins today, posts the same thing in 3 different threads back to back. Definitely sounds legit.
prob just a new nike employee looking to work the system and hustle.  i wont do it, but maybe others will be daring and copp a discount. 

hes willing to prove it.  pick out what we want, tell him, he buys it at said discount, and then sells it and ships it to us.  whats the catch tho?  he makes a few bucks on the side?  until nike reps catch him and then we all go down. 

Last edited:
Hey boys. I've got a discount on anything at Nike.com for around 75% off if y'all are interested. I can also have it shipped to you! HMU

All I need is your SSID, Bank account numbers, Credit card numbers, address, and your mother's maiden name. Really it's a bargain! HMU

Last edited:
Niketalk full of dudes who spend hours if not days out of their week looking for ways to shave dollars off that 200th pair of kicks for their closet shelves, but then this fine gentlemen comes in with a gift horse and they straight punch it in the mouth.

I don't get it sometimes... I really dont

Last edited:
Niketalk full of dudes who spend hours if not days out of their week looking for ways to shave dollars off that 200th pair of kicks for their closet shelves, but then this fine gentlemen comes in with a gift horse and they straight punch it in the mouth.

I don't get it sometimes... I really dont
dudes got a point[emoji]129300[/emoji]

just got some bruin hyperfeels for $50

excited to skate this slimmed cupsole
please post an update when you use them. I've had my eye on a pair of them for a few months now, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. 50$ sounds about right though.

Last edited:
He doesn't have a point. No one in their right mind thought that was a legit offer. I messaged him. Yes, he's using the employee store. I didn't follow up with my inquiry but it sounds like he wants payment first and wants to just drop ship it from Nike. And although it's 35% off, it's partially offset by the $15 he's charging to do it. Nah, I'm good on that. Sure, PayPal protects me, but it's not worth that hassle to save $15 over just buying from another source.

so if anyone has a good lead on some $20 DLS lows, hit me up. I tried 2 outlets and they apparently sold all their stock, also came up on some digis for the wifey. First pair of SB's bought in 2 years. i know, cool story bro. 

any difference from the previous drop?

Last edited:
Ayeeee what's the name of that homie that posts in this thread that does hip hop? I just released a new song wanted to show it to him!

Back
Top Bottom