2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if the ants are embroidered I will get a pair on disco just because that detail is cool

if they are printed then nope

I bought 2 pairs of Disposables at release..... I like them, love the book, huge fan of Lance Mountain

It did hurt a little seeing them sitting for under $30, but same happened with the retro Jrod 1's

Yeah I like them mostly cause the book is so awesome.

Realized I haven't worn any SBs in weeks really. Came correct with the nice Saturday weather UnDS today.

Forgot about those Janos. I'd have to say they are one of the worst shoes I've ever seen

Anyways, Ross dunks today..
Nice Pro B's!

I Love seeing these Pre-SB's!

THIS would be a perfect Retro to do, Every so many months, yearly, etc...

Yes, the Ishod's will be close, but they will not be the Original, and that is what some of us, if not most of us are looking for/wanting.

Man i aint seen not ONE pair of SBs ive really wanted from this yr smh. Usually they got some sleepers but not now :smh:

How much are the Reds World Series pack & them pirate jawns from Spot going for now? If they cheap i might get them soon

Last edited:
disposables are one of the most hated/underated sb of all time imo. i never liked them until i had in hand and with the blue extra laces i feel in love. dope shoe that does not get enough love.
alot of guys just don't wear pink, so that automatically drops the demand. I love me some miss piggy's tho[emoji]128523[/emoji]

I feel like I would have a lot more appreciation for some of the stuff SB has dropped in the last year if they stopped spamming and slowed up the release dates. But then we would not have $20 DLS lows and $15 Disposables.

Nice Pro B's!
I Love seeing these Pre-SB's!
THIS would be a perfect Retro to do, Every so many months, yearly, etc...
Yes, the Ishod's will be close, but they will not be the Original, and that is what some of us, if not most of us are looking for/wanting.

Thanks. I would be all for a retro, mine are beat. Black/white/gum, can't lose

Sometimes i wonder what supervisor at Nike approved of this design and how are they and the actual designer not fired

It was H. Eadupmyass and Gordon Gluestain. They were both recently promoted to head of design.

QUESTION do you guys tie your laces or keep them untied on your dunks. I find myself tying my lows and mids and keeping my highs untied.

untied on all (mostly) with the ends of the laces tucked in unless the aglets are interesting, then they hang out

Back
Top Bottom