2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I meant for the year of course :lol:. Owners of the hemp dunks I see.

Also I didn't mean to do it now since the year is not over

Last edited:
Came home to these beauties today. Got them for a great price as well. 77 shipped :smokin

Been wanting to pull these out so I brought them on vacation. Swapped the laces, ready for their first ride.

Blue moons are my favorite from the past year so clean and durable. They are my go to kicks. Will be getting two more pairs of once in a blue moon and trico France also. Just too clean! :smile: wear your kicks :smile:

$77 for those cigar city is definitely a steal. One of my favorites. I still want a pair of gasparillas. Was never able to get them at a discount :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got the size chart from awhile back of the regulars? I wasn't even posting regularly so this was prob 3 years ago.

carolinakickg carolinakickg thanks. I asked for it awhile ago but never got a response.

Stopped by k-coast in OCMD this morning.. Nothing spectacular. Held the black gum highs and white black IWs. I'd buy both of them if they had decent materials, they're horrible. Only thing worth mentioning was few pairs of Tricos in 10.5 and cherry blossoms in 10.5/11 for $50. I should be stopping back if anyone needs them.

No good drops, no marketing by nike, this thread used to move 10 pages a days now its 10 pages a month. Everyone just posting about ebay finds now. Might as well call this thread SB collectors archive

Then why are you here?

I'm hardly active in here but I see your negativity often. If your so down on the product why discuss it?

Yea no point in being negative. We all know this year sucks so far but I'm saving money so I'm not mad. When dope drops happen, they happen. Also, why would Nike waste money on marketing a product that wouldn't sell regardless. Everyone knows SBs exist. They're simply just not popular. It's not about what Nike's not doing with dunks. It's about what Nike is doing with other shoes. There's no big name celebrity endorsing them. The design is not futuristic and flashy. They get you no cool points.

I don't need the shoes I wear to be popular. They just have to look good. I'm happy no one wears them. I would have missed so many pairs if I had to cop on release day for retail every time. Feels good to buy things that I like at a fraction of the cost. As long as the lack of popularity doesn't stop production I couldn't care less.

Back
Top Bottom