2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$84.00 w/ free shipping

Sz 8.5 - 11.5

Use code: labor30

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium/dp/47902

All other SBs on sale...

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/footwear-nike-sb

Yikes
He's right, the chart does make it look like they are getting phased out.
This years colorways look like nike is intentionally sinking the boat too.
I think retailers would rather stock janowskis as a retro looking shoe because it moves better than dunks overall.
Nike wants people to skate in expensive kostons and p rods and such and the dunk is probably more costly materials wise than some fuse.
:smh: weak

dang.... 22 from 2015 (not including doubles)

8 so far in  2016 (not including IWs)

I knew they were cutting back on releases, but I was also told it was to up the quality and bring dunks back

I guess only half of that was true

PS none of the kids around here skate in dunks (other than IWs)

I figured SB dunks were just now fully casual/lifestyle

Finally got a pair of "worn once" grey UCS for what I felt was a good price. Just came home from work to get them, and there's 3-4 little stains on them, and they smell TERRIBLE. Wondering if I should file a PP claim or not :/

Finally got a pair of "worn once" grey UCS for what I felt was a good price. Just came home from work to get them, and there's 3-4 little stains on them, and they smell TERRIBLE. Wondering if I should file a PP claim or not :/
Size and price?

Size and price?

And if it's me I'm reaching out to the seller and asking for a refund and if he tried to play hardball, hit that dispute button.

Edit: that's assuming neither of those issues were disclosed at the time of purchase

Last edited:

And if it's me I'm reaching out to the seller and asking for a refund and if he tried to play hardball, hit that dispute button.

Edit: that's assuming neither of those issues were disclosed at the time of purchase

Yeah that's the plan right now. Just reached out.
125 shipped. But I'm leaning refund. You have to pay return shipping on a PP dispute?

Back
Top Bottom