2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Details please
i follow sole supremacy on the gram,  so yea every now and then they post up what they call the "beater box" which is basically a bunch of used heat of all kinds randomly assorted and sold in bulk. the buyer usually doesn't know whats in the box, but sometimes sole supremacy gives a sneak peak before they sell the box. This particular box happened to have these supreme lows, DS sbtgs, some pirate blacks etc etc. long story short i was checking youtube for the next couple days after this particular beater box sold. since a lot of the people who buy them tend to post the unboxing video up on youtube and sell through there looking to make a profit.

finally the guy who snagged this box posted the vid and i immediately jumped on it and started going back and forth on these. we settled on 300 shipped(i feel like i got an incredible price on these) they are honestly 9/10 only flaw would be that the midsole is yellowing, but when a sneaker is this old its to be expected. they didnt come in the OG box but i did get a replacement orange box so im happy.

breakjonn breakjonn
That's amazing, so happy for you. Post some more pictures if you can.
That price is so great for blacks.
Congrats on that steal.

Thanks man, these are definitely one pair I never thought I would own. But the opportunity presented itself and I sure as heck wasn't gonna let these slip by me. The lighting in my place is too yellow so its hard to spot but the midsoles are yellowing a tiny bit. Nothing too bad though.

Thanks man, these are definitely one pair I never thought I would own. But the opportunity presented itself and I sure as heck wasn't gonna let these slip by me. The lighting in my place is too yellow so its hard to spot but the midsoles are yellowing a tiny bit. Nothing too bad though.

FUEGO!!!!
Congrats!!!!

Hey what's going on guys , I not new to the thread because I consistently check up on it for new info and what not but I finally decided to make an account lmao idk why I stalked the **** for so long without making one but yeah I'm here now and it's lit.I'm like in the earliest stage of collecting ever and I don't have any old grails , but I'm hoping to cop a few in due time .

My first question here is in regards to a pair of sneakers I've wanted since I was in 8th grade and I'm talking about those quagmiresssssss . Does anyone have any leads on a pair for a good price? I'm a size 11 in dunk highs . btw I'm always up for leads to other heat shoes too so if any of you guys have some sneakers you're trying to get rid of in my size , holla atcha boyyyy. I'm a size 10.5 in lows for some reason though.

Nice premes..repped..how much

Hey what's going on guys , I not new to the thread because I consistently check up on it for new info and what not but I finally decided to make an account lmao idk why I stalked the **** for so long without making one but yeah I'm here now and it's lit.I'm like in the earliest stage of collecting ever and I don't have any old grails , but I'm hoping to cop a few in due time .

welcome

so I'm hearing the box series is going to be the first of Nike SBs shift back to having to go shop locals

very limited at NDC, and somewhat less limited at skate shops

The thinking is if it sells out quick on NDC that people will actually run out to shops to pick them up.....kind of annoying that the first anticipated pack in a long time will be on the limited side

I can see that working I just hope the shoes aren't made of cardboard and sandpaper

"Supas" are first out of the gate.....

I was thinking they would be all out at the same time but I guess it makes more sense to spread them out

so I'm hearing the box series is going to be the first of Nike SBs shift back to having to go shop locals

The thinking is if it sells out quick on NDC that people will actually run out to shops to pick them up.....kind of annoying that the first anticipated pack in a long time will be on the limited side
I can see that working I just hope the shoes aren't made of cardboard and sandpaper

I was thinking they would be all out at the same time but I guess it makes more sense to spread them out
I hope I can secure a pair of those pink box lows , they're fire . Those silver box highs are dope too , I can live without the others though

That's weird they would have that philosophy when they have basically forced several shops out of carrying SBs recently. Doesn't affect most either way because odds are they will all still be on the bay under retail

That's weird they would have that philosophy when they have basically forced several shops out of carrying SBs recently. Doesn't affect most either way because odds are they will all still be on the bay under retail

Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on the marketing Nike is willing to put out

Honestly, they had no business putting SB on NDC in the first place.

I'm guessing they'll go back to the old "Gold Box" allocation numbers for these. I'm hoping they don't think that this is all they need to do to really keep up anticipation for releases. They need to have some solid follow ups after this "Box Series" is done. One of the things that has plagued SB for sometime is it's lack of creativity and execution. They've got to get back to that, otherwise, you're just going to start retroing your entire catalog to keep people somewhat interested.

Retroes have got to be on their way down the pipeline. This was such a bad year for Nike Sb.

They will always have the retro card in their deck and it's looking closer and closer like it's time to play it.

Found the low to high and high to low thing was cool but it it's time for proper retroes mixed in with some updates/ original color ways.

Retroes have got to be on their way down the pipeline. This was such a bad year for Nike Sb.

They will always have the retro card in their deck and it's looking closer and closer like it's time to play it.

Found the low to high and high to low thing was cool but it it's time for proper retroes mixed in with some updates/ original color ways.
they better not retro the 3 bears dunks with all the money I spent on picking those up
roll.gif
mean.gif
 I would be sick
sick.gif
but would buy like 3 more pairs of baby bear dunks 
happy.gif

I am all for them doing proper retros

The DLS seemed to do ok even though they made a million more pairs than they should have (and charged more than they should have)

The early sb dunks were so clean and basic, but I'm not owning any because they are too expensive to buy.... and then I won't wear them because they WERE so expensive

Give me some early looking pairs so I can rock and not care about messing them up

And reissue the box colors too so I can pretend I was around back in those days

Jordan brand does it and they kill it (mostly) and no one seems to mind

Next year is 15 years of Nike SB..... hoping they have some bangers planned

Back
Top Bottom