2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Fozzy Badfeet woah woah woah... selling DS lodens and didn't let the fam know?!? I may have to slide into your PMs.
Yeah, lol. The last time I tried mentioning I was selling something, I got a warning. 
mean.gif

Slide right in 
wink.gif
 lol

I don't live too far from Round Two (20 mins or so) but once you see something you never know how fast it goes. If it's been up for 2 or 3 hours there is a chance someone has snagged it. Worst thing is they don't have  a phone # so you can't call to ask. So you run the risk of going up there just to waste your time. 
sick.gif

Last edited:

I don't live too far from Round Two (20 mins or so) but once you see something you never know how fast it goes. If it's been up for 2 or 3 hours there is a chance someone has snagged it. Worst thing is they don't have  a phone # so you can't call to ask. So you run the risk of going up there just to waste your time.  
sick.gif

Well, that sucks. 

do ppl just hand around the store or something? haha
Yes
All damn day
I took some stuff in once.
Dudes hang around out front asking what you are taking in, trying to get it from you before you make it inside. Then there's guys waiting to see what you sell or don't sell. Very weird. I bet they take in 10x what you see on their Instagram.

Yes
All damn day
Dudes hang around out front asking what you are taking in, trying to get it from you before you make it inside. Then there's guys waiting to see what you sell or don't sell. Very weird. I bet they take in 10x what you see on their Instagram.
it's cool that they don't mark up the shoes like crazy though.  def throw out deals

do ppl just hand around the store or something? haha

Yes

All damn day

Pretty much what Pissdrunxdunks said. They have people all the time hanging round to see what comes in. I remember one time they had 15 or so pairs of DS bloody gums for something like $60 and some punk kid came in and bought them all and was selling them for around $250 on a sneaker group. lol.

Last edited:

Well, that sucks. 
Yeah definitely, and the reason I think they don't have a phone # is they don't want to deal with the hassle of people calling in all the time asking about stuff and seeing if stuff is still in store. I wouldn't say they are lazy but they definitely don't have a "professional" environment at their store. 

Do stores do phone orders?

My local Nike store (forum shops inside ceasers palace) has all the box dunks just sitting. Jordan top 3's too.

Back
Top Bottom